Dentist in Gazcue?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I need an emergency appointment with a dentist today, in Gazcue. My girl in tears here and she needs her wisdom teeth pulled out. Anyone recommend someone, price is an issue but it has to be done. Any numbers etc appreciated.
cheers!

Ant

Feb 1, 2002
Dentist in Gazcue

I don't know if you found a dentist. But here is someone that is honest, a great dentist and speaks perfect English. His name is Dr. Karl Gustav Wiese Socias. His office is located on Ave. Independencia.

http://www.clinicasocios.com

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
DR Quinones.. head of maxillo facial surgery at Clinic Abreu.. does extractions in his full operating room.. NO PAIN great care

office 809 935 2514 cekk 809 224 2191

ask for a good price.. or a payment plan

tell him that Elizabeth sent you

suerte

tooth pain is horrible

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Does he do anything but extractions? I need some fillings and later on an implant!

Crytonb99

Jan 25, 2010
DR Quinones.. head of maxillo facial surgery at Clinic Abreu.. does extractions in his full operating room.. NO PAIN great care

office 809 935 2514 cekk 809 224 2191

ask for a good price.. or a payment plan

tell him that Elizabeth sent you

suerte

tooth pain is horrible

Does he speak good English???

Palma

Nov 20, 2005
Dr. Karl Gustav Wiese Socias took over his grandfather dental clinic in and just started it’s modernization.
He is a young and gifted dentist with a solid knowledge of the latest related innovations. Karl impressed me with his gold hands, artistic vision and personalized approach.
I came to him with my cosmetic dental needs, and I was deeply satisfied with the final results. Within 3 weeks my smile was improved with a new Lava Zirconium Bridge what was ordered in the USA lab, and than it was personalized in the Santo Domingo lab. Esthetically pleasing appearance and the total price, both were great.
Doctor Karl recommended buying a Water Flosser/Water Pick for my gums maintenance. I can’t thank him enough for this advice.
His email is kwiese@clinicasocias.com