murdered in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

uncle226

Sep 11, 2007
trans-sexual hooker was murdered in sosua last night ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
You sure it was last night? There was a lot of police control on the way between Sabaneta and Sosua yesterday late afternoon, these guy's were not dressed in the official police uniform but wore special jackets and must say, they were very rough on some drivers who were not quick enough to produce necessary information or papers.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You sure it was last night? There was a lot of police control on the way between Sabaneta and Sosua yesterday late afternoon, these guy's were not dressed in the official police uniform but wore special jackets and must say, they were very rough on some drivers who were not quick enough to produce necessary information or papers.

You mean between Sabaneta and Cabarete, not Sousa. Is this correct?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Not a murder. Car accident near Cabarete. A foreigner with a girl (puta, I guess). It was in the news on local TV.

uncle226

Sep 11, 2007
Not a murder. Car accident near Cabarete. A foreigner with a girl (puta, I guess). It was in the news on local TV.

That must be a different incident this was a murder of a trans-sexual hooker last night in Sosua

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am told by a resident of Sosua, Naomi was murdered at the gym adjacent to Paraisio de Colon in Sosua, on the other side of the turistica, near the MAX Carwash. A Gringo was also found dead nearby. She often had heated arguements with her European male friends that made her promises. I do not want to speculate the motive behind this, I am just repeating what was told to me through the Sosua grapevine.

t'

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I am told by a resident of Sosua, Naomi was murdered at the gym adjacent to Paraisio de Colon in Sosua, on the other side of the turistica, near the MAX Carwash. A Gringo was also found dead nearby. She often had heated arguements with her European male friends that made her promises. I do not want to speculate the motive behind this, I am just repeating what was told to me through the Sosua grapevine.

t'
Didn't hear anyting about a Gringo being found nearby. To bad for Naomi she/he was quite a caracter in Sosua. I have to say better looking than a lot of the female putas in Sosua.

ab2000

Nov 7, 2010
Tourist Murder in Sosua

A tourist was found killed in the street in Sosua last night.

Any details? Name? Age? Nationality?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
just don't know why so many expats are simply in a hurry to sell off everything in the 1st world to come and live in sosua. Nothing ever good comes out from there.
AZB

Status
Not open for further replies.