Thread: Children's Birthday Parties? I.E. Clowns?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Children's Birthday Parties? I.E. Clowns?

Hello Everyone.. I know I can get a clown or 2 here in Barahona, but is there anything else I can get to hire for a children's birthday party? Magician? Something a little different?

thanks
    Jen

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A face painter will be very popular...often the clowns do basic magic...balloon animals, etc. A photographer is nice to have so you don't have to worry about taking photos...

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

ah, birthday party with clowns... the only occasion in my life when i wished to carry "little boy" (how appropriatly named, btw) in my purse so i could swing it at clown's head and take all the party to a "better place". my only consolation was the fact i was seated next to friend's father (RIP) who was blind, part deaf (the other part went too, with the party's music) and almost entirely mute.

in any case, make sure children at the party speak spanish because clowns would only use that. they normally carry with them CD's with children's songs and appropriate equipment. also, warn the adults they'd have to be involved. apparently the best part of the program are competitions that make parents look like complete fools. and prepare awards: colour books, crayons, sweets.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Bouncy castle, big pool with slide if you don't already have one, trampoline!

Moderator - Ladies Only Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Try contacting Laura Jane at The Circus of Dreams -- Become a Part of the Magic!. She has clowns, magicians, stilt walkers, fire eaters - you name it.

Matilda