Need Info on Jarabacoa?

socuban

Nov 24, 2002
Good stuff thanks!

I was going through the sites and ran across Ramirez coffee. Under brands, there is a passage in Latin that was stumping me;

Welcome to Ramirez Coffee

After a little research, I found out that it is common fill text for the printing and typesetting industry.

Cool beans!

~Penitus decor primoris, tunc externus~

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
I was going through the sites and ran across Ramirez coffee. Under brands, there is a passage in Latin that was stumping me;

After a little research, I found out that it is common fill text for the printing and typesetting industry.

Cool beans!

This is the standard text used by all of the free webdesigns, offered by the free website builder of Free Website Builder | Create a Free Flash Website at Wix.com. Of course you are supposed to replace it with your own text.

Our website Wix.com Helpingpaws2 created by belgiank based on Fashion Gallery was build the same way. My guess is jarabacoadr.com pays the monthly fee of 5$ so they can use their own domain, have no publicity of wix on the website, and have some additional features in the websitebuilder. We are planning on upgrading in the next month as well.

It is a nice little program. To give an idea, I build the website of helpingpaws in about 1 hour. Seeing a site without publicity is a lot nicer, so we will upgrade.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Cool beans!

Thanks for the heads' up. The Cluster site manager put in an incorrect link for Ramirez Coffee. Their new site is under construction.

mg85

Jun 20, 2011
Thanks for that link. One of the members, Sonido del Yaque, is also part of a new network of sustainable tourism enterprises in the DR: Dominican Treasures - Dominican Treasures

Full disclosure: I do some work supporting some of the enterprises. It's a new initiative and definitely worth checking out.