Spanish Childrens Videos?

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, A most excellent gentleman from Florida is bringing a dvd player next week. Does anyone have any childrens movies like Muppets or other in the 7-12 year old age group in Spanish?

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon Maine Girl & Thank you as I do not know the names of stuff. Are these like Sesame Street kind of things? I have a box that I have never used that copies dvd's and I will deliver it with blanks if anyone in Santiago knows how to use it.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
You appear to know what you are talking about so let me ask you the youngest orphan (I use that term loosely as most have family) Jose Miguel is 6 but most of the kids are between 7 & 12. I am trying to emphasize reading but I thought as a treat maybe on Sundays they could watch a movie with popcorn. What do you suggest? I am way out of my league as I am the grouchy old man in your neighborhood who yelled "You kids get away from my car" but I am trying!!

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
FYI, a lot of kid's DVDs offer a Spanish language option under 'language'. So maybe some DR1ers have DVDs their kids don't watch anymore that have the Spanish option on them???

I remember my son played Shrek one day for his Spanish classes using that option.

AE

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
FYI, a lot of kid's DVDs offer a Spanish language option under 'language'. So maybe some DR1ers have DVDs their kids don't watch anymore that have the Spanish option on them???

I remember my son played Shrek one day for his Spanish classes using that option.

AE

All of the Disney DVDs have this option.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Thank you all for your help and advice. I did not think of the language option and another Extraordinary Gentleman Chip has a bunch of Spanish language videos that he is going to lend us as needed.