Looking for the best place for a Pedicure in town.

Suzy

May 21, 2011
I have seen lots of places that offer pedicure services but I am looking for a pedicure that has some luxury to it and is comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions???

glamazon

Jan 3, 2011
There are a few OPI nail bars around town. There's one on Tiradentes and another one in the Plaza Andalucia (Lincoln and Gustavo Mejia).

Most salons will do your mani/pedi while you are getting your hair done. Hermanas Duenas (Piantini) and Jean Louis David (Churchill and Sarasota) are good higher end options.

sush

Mar 9, 2011
On saturday i was at Acropolis mall 2nd floor - churchil- and they handed me a flyer of a "NAIL BAR and Cofee" or something like that; that was the first time i hear of it and i have never try it but it sounds very intresting, you may want to check it out

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
so far i have only found one with the great US massage chairs.. it is Este off San Vincente and I have to have friend take me there since I cannot find it.. otherwise, i have found that they either just take soooooo long or they rip your feet off....s

think it is the Vietnamese who have this trade in the US.. figure that would really clean up here since DR women spend a fortune on their hair and nails..

well

la belleza IS toda, after all, no?