Saturday Double Birthday

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Because of AZB, Juanita, Luis of Square One restrauant, Ugly Storm and his Mom Dad & Brother, Yanely, Dennis, & Laura the double birthday party of Nena & Juan Carlos was a big happy occasion for all the kids. They were bouncing off walls and grinning like crazy :p:p:p Everybody got multiple gifts of crayons, coloring books, balloons, pencils, novels, and other stuff. The two celebrants got 4 special gift bags with clothing and assorted other stuff. Ugly Storm was absolutely Da Man bringing a ton of gifts including a dvd player. He also took the time to explain the values of education and the circumstances of the Diary of Ann Frank to the older kids. So many people did so much I will just stop with THANK YOU ALL !!! Please ask Ugly Storm for pictures as I do not have a clue how to post pictures.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, Once again we had a triple header birthday party at Tardiff Orphanage. As always thanks to Rafael of Supermercado Olimpico for the soda donation and he threw in a couple of big salamis so the kids got some meat this week. Frisbees courstey of Hilbilly Junior again were popular. I still have not figured out the rules of the ad hoc football hog scramble but they sure do like it. Two of the gifts I got were not the right size but they will be exchanged this week. If anyone in the Cibao area ever wants to help out the cake runs about 900 pesos and the gifts 500-600 per child. We do one combined birthday party for whoever made birthday durung the month. if you do not have money that is fine just come and help out with the games etc. I just realized Christmas is coming up. Anybody have any ideas for a Xmas party?

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
Good Afternoon, If anybody in the Santiago area is free this afternoon (Monday 28NOV11) from about 3:30 -5:30 pm there is going to be a birthday party at the Hogar Tardiff Orphange.