canadian looking for job in DR-- requirements to work in DR

evb

Apr 26, 2011
Does anyone know what are they requirements for a foreign person to work in the DR? im not sure if my husband will need to get dominican residence or any other legal document to work in DR temporarily

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
Does anyone know what are they requirements for a foreign person to work in the DR? im not sure if my husband will need to get dominican residence or any other legal document to work in DR temporarily

Your husband SHOULD get residence. I have no idea what the process is like, as I've never done it. However, he does not have to for some jobs.

If he only speaks English a call-center is his best option. I imagine most other employers will require one outside of call center employment

Default | Stream Global Services does not require employees to have residence, simply a passport number.
http://nearshore.cc/ APPARENTLY does not require proof of residence either.

Full Disclosure: I work with Stream (and I could help him get a job :)).

evb

Apr 26, 2011
thank you for your answer. Are these call centers in santo doming or somewhere else?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Guys, never mind answering. There was another post from today with a stupid question but it was deleted. This thread is from almost a year ago.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

The only requirements to work here is that you have a pulse and you breath oxygen.

FRank