Like -- Dislike

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Can someone explain to me the value of these likes/dislikes.??

I just ignore attributing either to posts..... I do receive some.... and wonder if I should be reciprocating or just continue to 'pass' on commenting.:speechles

If by contributing, I can help somebody win a trip to a natural swimming hole out in the middle of the ocean....... then , by all means..... I will follow the practice.:lick:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
There you go Willie D...Just get me a banana hammock with extra space for my cherries. Ha!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
There are times that someone will say something that gets your funny bone or they post something worth liking or not.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Can someone explain to me the value of these likes/dislikes.??

I just ignore attributing either to posts..... I do receive some.... and wonder if I should be reciprocating or just continue to 'pass' on commenting.:speechles

If by contributing, I can help somebody win a trip to a natural swimming hole out in the middle of the ocean....... then , by all means..... I will follow the practice.:lick:

I pass them freely because they don't cost me anything. How many times do we get to put value on something free? Like a smile....

Status
Not open for further replies.