P{olitical Correctness

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is an annual contest at Duke University for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term. This year's term was, "Political Correctness", and the winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end."

Oh my, these kids are great!!

HB

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Political correctness means searching an old lady or young child on an airport security line and letting someone who actually fits a profile of a " terrorist " go unsearched, so as not to " offend " him or others around him that meet the profile. It also means reffering to an " illegal" as being undocumented so as not to offend him/her. I think that the left wings should be clipped off and then apply more power to the right wing so we can fly straight.

May 5, 2007
There is an annual contest at Duke University for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term. This year's term was, "Political Correctness", and the winner wrote:

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of sh!t by the clean end."

Oh my, these kids are great!!

HB

Well put and accurate though