Fire victims need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzy

Jun 3, 2011
I sure every one knows so I can't understand the lack of concern or response 12 families lost their homes and what little possessions they had this past Saturday. They went from having nothing to literally having nothing, the worst part is that one family actually lost a 2 year old to the blaze. I'm in New york but I've been talking with a friend who tells there is no DR version of the red cross these people are really on their own some are now sleeping in their burnt out shell. O made a promise to try to help and I'm collecting food money and clothing to send down but I've made many trips to sosua I understand abot the have and jave nots and I know their are enogh haves to make a difference so I beg you on behalf of the 12 now homeless families contribute what you can as I said they have nothing so every thing is a blessing.
There is a local colmada "colmada yasmeen" you can visit the store or contact the owner 849-863-6573 about offering you assistance I can't imagine in a town that small these families would be left to fend for themselves . Thank and remember but for the grace of god we survive Sos?a-News

Status
Not open for further replies.