June Punta Cana Rental Offer

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
For the month of June, 2011, I am taking 10% off all rentals for my condo! A gorgeous 1,800 square foot, 2 story penthouse in the heart of the Cortecito area of Bavaro. The furnished 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom penthouse is located in a gated complex with 24 hour security and boasts all the amenities you'll need to experience an unforgettable vacation on the beach :)

Here is my ad on dr1: Punta Cana : Dominican Republic Rentals : Condo For Rent

UmSulaiman

Apr 19, 2011
who said anything about looking for a penthouse? It was a simple question...I didn't even make a comment on the price as to whether it was good or bad! Pipe down!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
who said anything about looking for a penthouse? It was a simple question...I didn't even make a comment on the price as to whether it was good or bad! Pipe down!

PIPE DOWN, now that is phucking funny, you missed the top line of the ad that clearly states the price for the month, and you have the balls to get snarky with the owner of this site, perhaps you should crawl back under whatever rock you came out from under miamol!

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Um, not to wade into a Frey here, and that is not to bad a place, 10 minute walk to the beach, built by the same guy doing Estrela del mar, but I need to say you can rent all kinds of places in that area for 700 to 800 bucks a month 1000sqf and up(as Robert said not penthouse though).
There are 5 complexes in the same vicinity, all with rentals to be had on a monthly basis.. Or if you want to rent in the Golf Course Cocotal, you can find beautiful views, and 1000sqf for $600 a month on longer terms...
Lastly If I was going to pay 750 a week, id be looking at Playa Turkesa, its BEACH FRONT! Again this is just my2cents..

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Um, not to wade into a Frey here, and that is not to bad a place, 10 minute walk to the beach, built by the same guy doing Estrela del mar, but I need to say you can rent all kinds of places in that area for 700 to 800 bucks a month 1000sqf and up(as Robert said not penthouse though).
There are 5 complexes in the same vicinity, all with rentals to be had on a monthly basis.. Or if you want to rent in the Golf Course Cocotal, you can find beautiful views, and 1000sqf for $600 a month on longer terms...
Lastly If I was going to pay 750 a week, id be looking at Playa Turkesa, its BEACH FRONT! Again this is just my2cents..

Thank you for the comment. As you mentioned, there are numerous vacation rentals in Bavaro. After studying the pricing of many of these rentals and comparing my condo to others, I decided on this pricing which is very competitive in the area.

You can see a numerous positive reviews on Trip Advisor for my condo here: Gorgeous Penthouse By The Beach - Great Price! - Punta Cana Vacation Rentals - TripAdvisor

What you'll notice from most of the reviews is not so much the client boasting about all the amenities the condo has, but instead their experience with myself and the service they received. The sole concern of my partner and I is that each guest feels at home and has a positive experience.

There are plenty of options but we're confident in our pricing and what we offer.

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
Thank you for the comment. As you mentioned, there are numerous vacation rentals in Bavaro. After studying the pricing of many of these rentals and comparing my condo to others, I decided on this pricing which is very competitive in the area.

You can see a numerous positive reviews on Trip Advisor for my condo here: Gorgeous Penthouse By The Beach - Great Price! - Punta Cana Vacation Rentals - TripAdvisor

What you'll notice from most of the reviews is not so much the client boasting about all the amenities the condo has, but instead their experience with myself and the service they received. The sole concern of my partner and I is that each guest feels at home and has a positive experience.

There are plenty of options but we're confident in our pricing and what we offer.

You are right! And also congratulations on owning a slice of paradise... I have respect for people like yourself/myself that have the ballz to actually go through with a purchase of RE in the DR..
The pictures of your unit, show its very nice, and huge!!
Are you from T.O.? just asking because of the last letters in your handle... Cheers! Lets Go Boston!!

grsher

Jan 16, 2008

How do I find out more about these rentals that you have mentioned? Any info would be appreciated.