Chiropractic in Santiago

StinsonDC

Jun 6, 2011
quiropracticord.blogspot.com
How is the health of the people in this city?

When they hear the world chiropractor, what comes to mind first?

I was here in January on a mission trip, and am very eager to begin serving this city again.
-----
The body needs no help just no interference.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Save your money and work as a chiropractor somewhere else. Now-a-days, there is no money in santiago for anyone.
AZB

Jan 3, 2003
Save your money and work as a chiropractor somewhere else. Now-a-days, there is no money in santiago for anyone.
AZB

Are things that bad? Surely, you are making a living? I've never heard you say something like this before. I've been writing for years of a deteriorating economic condition worldwide. The economy there and everywhere will only get worse until the total collapse begins. In other words, when we hit rock bottom with losses in the multi-trillions will we begin to recover truly. There is still alot of pain ahead and these minor "no money for anyone" times will seem like the good ole days.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
C'mon "O&C" AZB Is Just Trying To Keep Out ANY Competitors!!!

:eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
C'mon "O&C" AZB Is Just Trying To Keep Out ANY Competitors!!!

:eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AZB works in Santo Domingo now, he left the Santiago pracitice many moons ago......

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Are things that bad? Surely, you are making a living? I've never heard you say something like this before. I've been writing for years of a deteriorating economic condition worldwide. The economy there and everywhere will only get worse until the total collapse begins. In other words, when we hit rock bottom with losses in the multi-trillions will we begin to recover truly. There is still alot of pain ahead and these minor "no money for anyone" times will seem like the good ole days.

I am waiting for the rationalization that you mentioned earlier that people will have to choose between having a home with food or electricity. And the further rationalization that the fancy jeepetas cannot be used because there is no gasolina and it costs too much.