Guys when you hear "Let's talk", bit your tongue and swallow it!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
After paying for months of marriage counseling, guilt trips to rather expensive places I'd never even dreamed of spending my cash on. Extended family reunions with obnoxious cousins, long distanced second, second-second, and God knows what "family" from "what" hole in the ground. More months of marriage counseling, more trips to spend "quality" time together (which was never reaching even Walmart quality by my say). Open full disclosure honesty "talk", even about work?!

What I have to show for that?

A freaking nerd looking piece of lard, coming to my office and serving me with a two years on the coming divorce paper!

Stay away from marriage counseling, it's just another way (expensive) to extend a sure to come divorce.

Taking out a Florida driver license? BIIIIIIIIIG Mistake! BIG! BIG! BIG!

Got a headache will post later... Maybe... I don't know!!!

Gee!!! And here I was thinking that I was really putting 110% of effort to make it work somehow!

What the F!!!

Sons and daughter knew about it for months!!! MONTHS!!!

I don't get "it"!??? Why all the work and try outs, and meetings if she already had made the decision "MONTHS"ago???

Why not just be "HONEST" long ago and say: Here! Let's split since "I" don't think it works for me anymore!

Somehow months and months of counseling were to make things "smoother"? But for whom?

I'm mad, happy, sad and overall pi**ed that I paid some jerk for so long to "work" things out, and yet it's like I was the only one that was left out on the months in the "making"party...

And women say we never try and talk about anything or put any effort into anything! Pretty much this is WHY!
:mad:

Guys: Never admit to having had done the "thing", no matter how much they tell you is the best to come clean and make it work (specially the nerd charging you by the hour to "counsel")! It just won't work after you go and put your foot in your mouth! Come up with a "clone", "doppelganger" theory or anything that comes to mind, just don't admit to anything for dear life!

:angry:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Stay away from marriage and save yourself the heartache.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1E52UUnbkvs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I've said it before, I'll say it again; for a certain percentage of young men considering marriage save yourself a mountain of trouble and regret. Find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
After you give her the house give her 1/3 of your weekly earnings before taxes every week.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for reminding me why I am still single. Pichardo, after you are over and done with all the headaches, lets pay a trip to robert in colombia. This time, no marriage business in mind, just pure fun.
AZB

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
Marriage

After paying for months of marriage counseling, guilt trips to rather expensive places I'd never even dreamed of spending my cash on. Extended family reunions with obnoxious cousins, long distanced second, second-second, and God knows what "family" from "what" hole in the ground. More months of marriage counseling, more trips to spend "quality" time together (which was never reaching even Walmart quality by my say). Open full disclosure honesty "talk", even about work?!

What I have to show for that?

A freaking nerd looking piece of lard, coming to my office and serving me with a two years on the coming divorce paper!

Stay away from marriage counseling, it's just another way (expensive) to extend a sure to come divorce.

Taking out a Florida driver license? BIIIIIIIIIG Mistake! BIG! BIG! BIG!

Got a headache will post later... Maybe... I don't know!!!

Gee!!! And here I was thinking that I was really putting 110% of effort to make it work somehow!

What the F!!!

Sons and daughter knew about it for months!!! MONTHS!!!

I don't get "it"!??? Why all the work and try outs, and meetings if she already had made the decision "MONTHS"ago???

Why not just be "HONEST" long ago and say: Here! Let's split since "I" don't think it works for me anymore!

Somehow months and months of counseling were to make things "smoother"? But for whom?

I'm mad, happy, sad and overall pi**ed that I paid some jerk for so long to "work" things out, and yet it's like I was the only one that was left out on the months in the "making"party...

And women say we never try and talk about anything or put any effort into anything! Pretty much this is WHY!
:mad:

Guys: Never admit to having had done the "thing", no matter how much they tell you is the best to come clean and make it work (specially the nerd charging you by the hour to "counsel")! It just won't work after you go and put your foot in your mouth! Come up with a "clone", "doppelganger" theory or anything that comes to mind, just don't admit to anything for dear life!

:angry:

Marriage Counselors are completely worthless. Why ?? They (both male and female) are completely indoctrinated in feminazi principles which are mostly wrong or incorrect. For example:

1. You are responsible for your wife's happiness even though your wife and most women for that matter have no idea what it is that makes them happy or keeps them happy. Their emotions are as variable as the wind.

2. Everything is the man's fault even though all a man wants from a marriage is three things in this order:
-peace&quiet
-a little food every now and then/semi regularly
-regular sex
Whereas nothing in modern or ancient science can tell you what women want.

For these reasons amongst others, they are worthless

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
After you give her the house give her 1/3 of your weekly earnings before taxes every week.

Why any man would marry in modern western society is beyond me. Any man who does so is either stupid, ignorant, or extremely naive.

There is absolutely nothing for any man to gain from it and odds are that his life will be severely negatively impacted by it in the long wrong.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm really sorry. It's always sad when a marriage ends. Sometimes it just has to and no amount of trying will help. Are you married to an American or Dominican not that it matters. How long and how many kids do you have? Hope I'm not being too personal.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
Sorry for your loss Pichardo. It will take some time for you to recover but be positive and strong.
Why not take your new life by the horns and soar? This is not just the end of your "old" life but the beginning of a "new" one. Think of all the possibilities!
And please don’t listen to these guys! They’re F-O-S! Misery loves company and it's obvious that some of them are having “issues” dealing with the “trauma” left behind from a broken heart. They're all still out there hunting, needing and wanting what only a woman can give them. And oh isn’t that a beautiful thing when the circumstances are right? Don’t put us all in the same basket... we aren’t all alike.
Give us another chance and I bet my breeches you’ll be enjoying the company of a member of the opposite sex in no time.
That doesn’t necessarily mean you have to get married, but we are humans and we ALL crave love and affection.

Buena suerte caballero!

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
Guys: Never admit to having had done the "thing",
aha
So you did tell, yes u screwed up !
From personal experience I know ,that would he have not admitted to it ,I maybe still there

but once it was said out loud ,it was death even tough it took month to process the whole thing,so going to see a councelor is just part of it.

you are more pi...ed about spending the money and that everybody knew before you ,not once did you say you were sad for losing her!

So maybe it was time ?
my 2 cents
Manu

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Marriage Counselors are completely worthless. Why ?? They (both male and female) are completely indoctrinated in feminazi principles which are mostly wrong or incorrect. For example:

1. You are responsible for your wife's happiness even though your wife and most women for that matter have no idea what it is that makes them happy or keeps them happy. Their emotions are as variable as the wind.

2. Everything is the man's fault even though all a man wants from a marriage is three things in this order:
-peace&quiet
-a little food every now and then/semi regularly
-regular sex
Whereas nothing in modern or ancient science can tell you what women want.

For these reasons amongst others, they are worthless

Absolutely true!

jamhassan

Jun 9, 2011
www.headwise.net
Extended family reunions with obnoxious cousins, long distanced second, second-second, and God knows what "family" from "what" hole in the ground. More months of marriage counseling

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
this is my last attempt, i've tried twice to empathize, but i keep hitting some key and everything i have written goes in the toilet. i live in upstate NY, not the boondocks, 2 hours north of NYC and a half hour south of the capital, albany. latin men are the slime of the earth, they do no care what families they break up. they will promise the woman the sun when she already has gold, stupid TV novelas don't help. latin men and black american men will think it is an accomplishement to get in bed a married woman, fat woman, a woman that belongs to someone else. it's as if they robbed a bank and got away with it. a dominican man will promise the world, be a great lover, if he thinks there is a visa at the end of he act. unfortuneatly these dumb love starved females fall for the bull****. they watch a lot of TV novelas and think that is the way the real world works. too bad thatt these are mostly the first tv shows they;ve seen since getiing out of the campo. they think this is the real world. unfortuneatly the kids suffer, he only wants a visa, he may bang your wife silly, like you used to do till she weighed 300 pounds. the interloper does not care, he wants his visa, you are an inconvenience. i deal with it a lot in upstate NY believe it or not. my wife has a job that takes her to the farms, where they prepare horse to run at saratoga, or other fine horsetracks inthe US. the last derby winner i ****ed in his food because i hated the arrogant jockey who live in a shack connected to the excercise ring, he smells like horse **** even after a shower. but that does not stop them from the telephone call, "hi, what are you doing?" ........after all my wife may be the only female that they have talked to in a week or two....i can't blame them.....feeel sorry for most, as my is now 40 years and not the hot babe i married, she refuses to wear a bikini, thank god. but the hungry dirty men do not stop. it all come from their mother, who have praised them since they were babies. it's really the fault of latin women who think and project on their sons that they are handsome, although ugly, short, sorry most latin men are midgets, dominicans get a break

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
sorry for the spelling and editing of the last post, the R1 computer took over before i could cleanup the post

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Amparo, Could it be that you are too pariguayo and are not able to keep up? instead of blaming your misfortunes on minorities?

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
my misfortune? my dominican wife at the age of 40 still looks hot! my dominican son is MVP on his american baseball team. oh yes! my parents were born in the Ukraine. i'm more mixed up than a box of froot loups., i drive a new mercedes,(no payments, cas i was posting for the benefit of the original poster

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Don't understand the need to bash minorities in your previous post then...Don't sound too happy for what I can see.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
my misfortune? my dominican wife at the age of 40 still looks hot! my dominican son is MVP on his american baseball team. oh yes! my parents were born in the Ukraine. i'm more mixed up than a box of froot loups., i drive a new mercedes,(no payments, cas i was posting for the benefit of the original poster

Another one thats not getting enough of what "he" wants...ugh!

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
my wife has a job that takes her to the farms, where they prepare horse to run at saratoga, or other fine horsetracks inthe US. the last derby winner i ****ed in his food because i hated the arrogant jockey who live in a shack connected to the excercise ring,

wow what a man to do something like that to a horse that is totally innocent of involvement in your personal inferiority issues

a real man would take it up with the exercise jock not take it out on the horse

sorry if I sound judgemental but that is one of the most low life, white trash things I have read about someone doing on these forums

:tired: