Where to watch the Stanley Cup in SD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
With my hometown Bruins now being guaranteed a game 6 on Monday at 5 I need to find a place that will be showing the game. Im sure there must be some place that is owned by Canadians in SD but I don't know of one.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
At 5? The game in Boston isn't being played till 8 pm Boston time which right now is the same as Dominican time.

I'm sure someone will post a place where the game will be played. Go Canucks! ;)

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
The game is today in Vancouver...

Seriously considering going to a Canadian bar to watch if you're a screwed up Bruins fan... that just spells DANGER here lol

Just hoping Canucks get smart and take Luongo out and whip the Bruins tonight...

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
Its Mondays game that I will need to see in SD and that will be game 6 in Boston. I doubt there is any bar in SD owned by people from that city

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In case anyone is interested the Canucks won tonight 1 to zip. It's now 3 to 2 games for the Canucks.

Hope you find a bar to watch it on Monday. Check out the link that greydread posted above.

Dubby

Mar 30, 2004
I am from Vancouver so naturally it is a must for me to watch the games. I live in La Romana,
I simply went to a bar I know plays sports and asked them to put the game on from me and they
did. So my advice is just find a place that plays sports and ask them to put it on for you.

robbie

Bronze
Aug 3, 2006
I live in Vancouver and this town is going crazy in the streets downtown. 3 giant tv screens have been set up
around the city including downtown. There are mor people in the streets downtown to watch the the game than there was during the Olympics last year! Tomorrow's game will be a nailbiter for sure!
Go Canucks Go!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm from Vancouver and I hate the Canucks and the Sedin sisters.............GO BOSTON!!!!

We might give you this game so we can win at home. :laugh: The fans have covered the streets in Vancouver tonight.

Go Canucks!!

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Ya Bob..... you know what was beautiful? Seeing Thomas knock Henriette on her ass, legs spread in the air. It was so beautiful I cried.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
going to seven

OH....forgot to mention..........Lou's a flake! That be 3-0.......Boston........comments?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.