Job Info Sort from a Newby

Glenn68

Jun 13, 2011
Hello to one and all.

I am a newby here so I am still finding my feet but been having a good read of alot on the forums and I am finding some really good information here. I have met myself a lovely Dominican girl whom I like quiet a lot I am thinking of coming to DR to spend sometime with her as we seem to be getting along rather well.

A little about myself I am in my early 40's and I work in the power industry in the generation side and I am asking if anybody here would have information on the power industry in DR as I am considering looking for employment when I come there. I understand I would not require a work permit but a entry permit/Visa can anyone please confirm this also

I have looked at numerous websites and but the only information I can find is mainly about problems with transmission and the consumer not paying for power.

Thank You in Advance

Glenn68

Jun 13, 2011
Thanks for the replies, I will take a look at the websites and maybe they will have something. I know AES they are on a project that I am on right now they appear to be a good bunch of people

Thank you again
Glenn