Can someone recommend a good surgeon in DR for lipo escultura (lipo sculpture)

dominicanita1

Jun 16, 2011
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and would like to know if anyone can recommend an excellent surgeon in the DR that does LIPO ESCULTURA in english I believe it is called Lipo Sculpture. I would like to add some shape and contouring to my waist.

Greatly appreciated if anyone that has gotten it done elaborate on the procedure and the recovery time and price.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I am having a tummy tuck in 2012 here in NC. I would not dare have plastic surgery in a foreign country. I have assisted in Plastic surgery cases and that is how I picked my doc, because even in the US there are docs that have no clue. Please be careful, also for example, someone can tell you "I recommend Dr. So&So, he did my tummy tuck" that is no help to you if you are getting rhinoplasty. I know docs here in my OR that I would let do my breasts but I wouldn't go to them for a tummy tuck to save my life!! A lot of plastic surgeons perform different surgeries but are not good at all of them.

SHALENA

BTW
Mr. Chuck, as a nurse I feel that I eat healthy. I ZUMBA 3 times per week (that is all I can do as I work 2 jobs and have 4 children). I love my body, all except my little abdominal pudge. I am proud of my cuerpazo but any MD (yes, I talked to my primary MD before making my decision) will let you know that after 4 kids, you can exercise until you're blue in the face and eat salad all day without dressing, the only way the pudge is leaving is surgically.
But thank you for assuming that everyone that wants plastic surgery eats crap and sits around all day. Another BTW, I am 5ft 2.5in and I weigh 132lbs, not bad for a mother of 4, I think

:)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, one of miesposo's cousins is a plastic surgeon: yira tapounet brugal.
she did all the family (well, all who had some work done ;) ) from facelifts and nip/tuck to lipo and stomach clips. i am told she is very good and seeing the effects of her work confirms that.
when the right time comes she will cut me as well, as i am all for fixing nature :)

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
I am having a tummy tuck in 2012 here in NC. I would not dare have plastic surgery in a foreign country. I have assisted in Plastic surgery cases and that is how I picked my doc, because even in the US there are docs that have no clue. Please be careful, also for example, someone can tell you "I recommend Dr. So&So, he did my tummy tuck" that is no help to you if you are getting rhinoplasty. I know docs here in my OR that I would let do my breasts but I wouldn't go to them for a tummy tuck to save my life!! A lot of plastic surgeons perform different surgeries but are not good at all of them.

SHALENA

BTW
Mr. Chuck, as a nurse I feel that I eat healthy. I ZUMBA 3 times per week (that is all I can do as I work 2 jobs and have 4 children). I love my body, all except my little abdominal pudge. I am proud of my cuerpazo but any MD (yes, I talked to my primary MD before making my decision) will let you know that after 4 kids, you can exercise until you're blue in the face and eat salad all day without dressing, the only way the pudge is leaving is surgically.
But thank you for assuming that everyone that wants plastic surgery eats crap and sits around all day. Another BTW, I am 5ft 2.5in and I weigh 132lbs, not bad for a mother of 4, I think

:)
I replied in what I thought was a civil way to your post and combined it with a reply to some of the other posters, it appears to me that my reply was removed and I really don't understand why. It is what it is ! lol

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I replied in what I thought was a civil way to your post and combined it with a reply to some of the other posters, it appears to me that my reply was removed and I really don't understand why. It is what it is ! lol

I read it this morning, yes it was civil....I don't know what happened

SHALENA

unique69

Aug 14, 2011
hi Dominicanita1,im also new 2 this pg my name is unique69 but i can deff.recommend 2 u la Dra.Hilario,Agustina she is GREAT i just had lipo n tummy tuck n i can honestly tell u that now im happy bout the way my body looks something that i was never able to say thanks 2 her i can stand on front of the mirror,i hv 4 children n no 1 can tell......i was a little nervous bout going 2 Santo Domingo for this but GOD BLESS HER N HER STAFF ull b in good hands.....

Dra. Hilario

Aug 26, 2011
Thank you!!!

hi Dominicanita1,im also new 2 this pg my name is unique69 but i can deff.recommend 2 u la Dra.Hilario,Agustina she is GREAT i just had lipo n tummy tuck n i can honestly tell u that now im happy bout the way my body looks something that i was never able to say thanks 2 her i can stand on front of the mirror,i hv 4 children n no 1 can tell......i was a little nervous bout going 2 Santo Domingo for this but GOD BLESS HER N HER STAFF ull b in good hands.....

Hi!!! I don?t knew about this site, but someone talked me about and was looking my name, saw this comment and I like it!!! thank you very much, I?m not sure who are you, but I?m sure you was my patient!!

Dra. Agustina Hilario

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hi!!! I don?t knew about this site, but someone talked me about and was looking my name, saw this comment and I like it!!! thank you very much, I?m not sure who are you, but I?m sure you was my patient!!

Dra. Agustina Hilario

Welcome to DR1

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
from the US Embassy DR page

Cosmetic Surgery: The U.S. Embassy in Santo Domingo and the CDC are aware of several cases in which U.S. citizens experienced serious complications or died following elective cosmetic surgery in the Dominican Republic. The CDC's Website contains a report on patients who suffered postoperative infections following cosmetic surgery in the Dominican Republic. Patients considering travel to the Dominican Republic for cosmetic surgery may also wish to contact the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons (tel. 809-688-8451) to verify the training, qualifications, and reputation of specific doctors.

rivcar825

Nov 16, 2011
Hola mi nombre es carmen y yo queria saber si tienes informacion de la doctora yira tapounet. de santo domingo. Al principio del ano yo voy a operarme con ella y quiciera saber mas de ella.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hola mi nombre es carmen y yo queria saber si tienes informacion de la doctora yira tapounet. de santo domingo. Al principio del ano yo voy a operarme con ella y quiciera saber mas de ella.

Como es que ya tienes la fecha hecha y estas aqui buscando informacion sobre la cirugana? Hay que investigar PRIMERO.

SHALENA

rivcar825

Nov 16, 2011
hola

yo hablado con la doctora y conosco muchachas que se han hecho la cirugia con ella. Es que quiero saber mas informacion. Yo buscado informacion del hospital. de ella gente que trabajan en el mismo building con ella. pero yo quiero saber mas y educarme. Yo he chequiado el internet completo, una cirugia es importante,