Santiago's prosecutor defies Judge's order for murderer release!!!

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Santiago's DA defies judge, risks going to jail in murder case

390CE382-E469-46E0-A6D8-A4E0C78971E7.jpeg

Santo Domingo.- Santiago province prosecutor Yeni Berenice Reynoso affirmed Wednesday that she doesn’t feel happy with disobeying a judge’s order to release the accused and is willing to go to jail for her decision.

The official said she decided to hold a man who murdered his ex paramour in the presence of her three children two days before, and made the move as a representative of society’s interests because there’s no justice when the judge in the case didn’t consider it a serious crime.

Reynoso, referring to the stabbing murder of Gleiry Maria Mu?oz, in a motel room on the Duarte highway by her ex paramour Pedro Luis B?ez, said despite that temporary incarceration was requested, Permanent Attention judge Gabriel Marchena ruled that the crime wasn’t a serious offense and granted bail. “We remained petrified when the judge (Marchena), just a few hours since the planned murder, granted that gentleman’s release.”

The Santiago DA, interviewed by Pablo McKinney on CDN Channel 37, questioned Marchena’s ruling and the decisions from judges who grant bail in such cases, where a first degree murder of a woman, in the presence of her children, isn’t serious. “I’m not happy about disobeying a judge’s order. I accept it’s incorrect and I assume that it shouldn’t be, because a state of law isn’t constructed thusly, but a state of law isn’t constructed by granting bail in this type of crime either.”
Gleiry_Maria.jpg

CUERPO-DE-MUJER.jpg

gd_img_ampliar.php

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...fies-judge-risks-going-to-jail-in-murder-case

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
From her own lips:

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQV3LnEPN2I?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQV3LnEPN2I?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pieces of sh!t like that should have the "ley de fuga" applied....."He was trying to get away, that is why he has ten bullet holes in him." Something like that. Be interesting to know who this Judge is, where is he from...

It seems that there was abduction, forcible restraint, possible rape and obviously, pre-meditated murder in this case...

HB

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Why do you start a new thread using images that are edited by his author about a topic that is been debate in the General & in Living forums.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/general-stuff/113574-poor-dominican-women.html

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/116034-response-poor-dominican-woman-thread.html

Just trying to be smarter???

JJ

I'm not trying to be smarter, it seems I'm smarter since the topic on the threads you link to here are not treating the above reference in the article from the legal standpoint of the defiance of the DA to the judge's order to release...

Clearly the two links you smartly posted are dealing with women violence and what not, little to do with the legal stance taken by the prosecutor in this "solo" case!

I rest my case! (smartly too)...

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Read this article linked in my post to see if you can understand when she said she broke the code when demising a judge's sentence of releasing a prisoner under an economic guaranty.

ElCaribe.com.do | Con Todo A Cada Minuto - Fiscal De Santiago Matar A Una Mujer Es Un Hecho Grave

You know more English than me but I bet my Spanish is better than your!

JJ

Yah r shtill misssin' tha point! Context of the threads!

Mi inglish soket tu!! Mi bum bum buble buble gun tu! Ai espik som tu!! ees isi laike wan, tu, tree!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Como esta el clima en Santiago??? Esta vaina aqui esta insoportable de tan caliente y lo peor es que no se podia respirar con un jodio humaso que cubrio parte de NC debido a un fuego en la costa Este, mas de 400 acres de bosque se quemaron.

Juigan larguemonos de aqui que nos achicharamos!!!

JJ

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Please Promote This Lady

This young and courageous prosecutor ought to be promoted to the Supreme Court.
As long as there are judges like her, there is hope.
Where is LF when you need him?
Abroad, I guess.

donP

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Y eso de donde sale?????

LOL!!!

Yo estoy ahora en Orlando, hasta que resuelva un asunto legal y personal, de ultima hora...

Ya estan haciendo publico en los medios, que prohiben usar fireworks para el 4 de Julio!

pbs_022109.gif

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003

This young and courageous prosecutor ought to be promoted to the Supreme Court.
As long as there are judges like her, there is hope.
Where is LF when you need him?
Abroad, I guess.

donP

She has my vote for President, let alone for the SC!!!

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Yeah, but no all Dominican women have so bad luck, my wife will be back home from work at 5:30 and will find over the stove La bandera Dominicana (rice,chicken cooked in barbeque sauce and beans) that I already fixed for me to take to work for lunch and the whole family.
See you later, this Dominican husband is leaving for work!!!

JJ

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Plus, one reporter (HIlario Isalguez frpm Nuevo Diario) said in a news story that she's hot. ..."sus encantos" were his words..

Lets hope she does not get burned.

HB

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Yes this lady is courageous and it is scary that the judge would let this cretin go.

On a side note, I think Dominican Today should either get out of the business of translating articles into English or get a translator other than Google as I sometimes feel like I'm reading a foreign language.

PICHARDO

May 15, 2003
Yes this lady is courageous and it is scary that the judge would let this cretin go.

On a side note, I think Dominican Today should either get out of the business of translating articles into English or get a translator other than Google as I sometimes feel like I'm reading a foreign language.

Or... Maybe hire at least one from the multitude of English speaking/educated expats living here and looking for some extra income on the side, to carry out the Spanish to English trans? Yes?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Or... Maybe hire at least one from the multitude of English speaking/educated expats living here and looking for some extra income on the side, to carry out the Spanish to English trans? Yes?

This is a possibility but then again I think most of the expats Spanish is as bad as Dominican Today's English.

The easiest and most economical would be to get a young Dominican who grew up in the States and returned as there seems to be plenty here.