Bush in Hell

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
One day in the future, George W. Bush dies of a heart attack and immediately goes to hell where the devil is waiting

I really do not know what I'll do with you, the devil said, you're on my list, but I have no room for you and how you have been so bad you have to stay here, so let's do the following:

There are some people here who were not as bad as you, so I have to let someone go and you will remain in place. What's more, I'll give you a choice of three cells.

Bush, who nevertheless had no choice, agreed.

So the devil opened the first cell. There was Osama Bin Laden, in a large pool. All I did was dive into the water and back out. That was his fate in hell.

No. .. Bush thought, I don't like this, I'm not a good swimmer and I can not do that all day.

The devil opened the second cell and there was Saddam Hussein, all day chopping a mountain with a stone hammer.

No. .. Bush thought ... I can not break rocks all day because I have problems with my shoulder.

The devil opened the third cell and behold, Hugo Chavez, comfortably on the floor, hands behind head, legs spread and smoking a long Cuban cigar.

Crouching over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

Bush watched the scene in disbelief and cried extremely lively:

I want to stay here!

Then the devil smirked ... and cried

Monica, you're being relieved!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Funnier when it was Clinton because of the Monica connection.