Will the us allow me to travel to dominican republic while i have a charge pending?

jennymikee

Jul 3, 2011
I am a convicted felon my passport is valid im due to get married in Dominican republic soon but i just caught a DUI charge and im due in court after my wedding will the USA allow me to travel with that charge pending.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
I am a convicted felon my passport is valid im due to get married in Dominican republic soon but i just caught a DUI charge and im due in court after my wedding will the USA allow me to travel with that charge pending.

You are able to travel and nobody will stop you unless there is a warrant for your arrest at the time of travel, but I think that if you are out on bail you may have to call or go see your court clerk to schedule you a hearing with your judge to get permission to travel abroad, you may need to take supporting documents too. Once you get the the court permission to travel you may want to call your bail bond agency and let them know what is going on, otherwise if you don't and some how they find out you are away they may just cancel your bail and then you would have dog Duane Chapman "the bounty hunter" hunting after you. Lol

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros

You'll best served by asking your lawyer about it before you try and do it, he can give you the best answer for that!