Stay AWAY from AUTO FULL in Santiago

Nov 25, 2008
Anyone who is need of Auto service stay away from AUTO FULL which is in front of HOMS in Santiago, after Mr. Z [the hun] left and Johnny his side kick was sent out the door [stating that Johnny NEVER worked for AUTO FULL], the owner Jose Andres Perez has kept Mr. Z compressor and lift; which I know as a fact that he [Mr.Z] sold to Johnny so he can set up shop else where.

This man from experience is a shifty character, I know I worked for him for 1 month...I know what goes on

So word from the WISE [that's me] stay away from AUTO FULL

Their used to be a knowledgeable and trust worthy person in Santiago before...not anymore, if someone knows of someone please post here:eek:

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
That's a damn shame......that sounds like someone I would love to use my verbal skills on.

SHALENA

Chuck T

Banned
Nov 30, 2010
Anyone who is need of Auto service stay away from AUTO FULL which is in front of HOMS in Santiago, after Mr. Z [the hun] left and Johnny his side kick was sent out the door [stating that Johnny NEVER worked for AUTO FULL], the owner Jose Andres Perez has kept Mr. Z compressor and lift; which I know as a fact that he [Mr.Z] sold to Johnny so he can set up shop else where.

This man from experience is a shifty character, I know I worked for him for 1 month...I know what goes on

So word from the WISE [that's me] stay away from AUTO FULL

Their used to be a knowledgeable and trust worthy person in Santiago before...not anymore, if someone knows of someone please post here:eek:
This is the best way to expose creeps like this AUTO FULL guy, share the information so that people won't use him.

Feb 7, 2007
But most Dominicans don't read DR1 and I assume Dominicans are 90% of that company's customer base. While expats may decide not to use AUTO FULL, even if all DR1 readers did so, it would only have marginal effect on that company. But exposure of shady practice is always good, even if at the end it doesn't cause much decline in business anyway.

Jan 21, 2006
Yep I was a client of Zolt's (Mr. Z) and stayed with Auto Full when he left.
They had my car in to be repaired and forgot to latch the hood/close it well and went for a test drive, broke the original windshield, damaged hood, custom paint job etc. and then only wanted to compensate RD$5k for the $200k in body damages. Go figure.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I was actually looking to find where Johnny opened up shop, does anyone know? And I heard Mr. Z is back (but not at Auto Full) - any clues?

Finding a Mechanic that has knowledge of modified Mustangs is kind of tricky.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
True I will now post thus on Facebook where everybody reads it

If are interested the whole Dominican world know about this call En la manana radio show, conducted by Jose Gutierrez...

Now let me tell you this... He is going to ask for evidence to prove your statement.

JJ

Last edited:

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Z is in Canada unfortunately. I do have Johnny's #. He is a great guy too. Pm me if you need the number. I will check to see if Johnny wants me to post the number in a public forum.