Child Care

mmccom2

Sep 7, 2010
Hi,
I'm a certified nanny and child care provider in the United States. I want to improve my Spanish and I love the Dominican Republic. My husband lives there but works and lives in a hotel in La Romana. I'm looking for an in home family that needs child care. I have 7 years of child care experience with families and different child care centers in the US. I work at a private school in the US but I'm looking for child care employment opportunities in the DR as soon as someone needs me!Let me know if you're interested or anybody you know has interest! Thanks, Martha

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Wow, seeing as I have already been "dinged" for personal attacks/insults....I will try to say this in the best possible way.....

Sh*t, I can't, sorry. I'll let someone else deal with it......

SHALENA

barker1964

Silver
Apr 1, 2009
Wow, seeing as I have already been "dinged" for personal attacks/insults....I will try to say this in the best possible way.....

Sh*t, I can't, sorry. I'll let someone else deal with it......

SHALENA

Let this one go it's just too easy..........ROTFLMAO

MWpending

Feb 22, 2011
Martha,
Try going to classifieds. I can see - criticism coming your way... Good luck girl....

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Martha, the pay will be pitiful, maybe $200 a month UNLESS, since you're talking about La Romana area, you're amazingly lucky and one of the wealthy Casa de Campo families is looking for an English speaking nanny. If that a-million-to-one-shot happens, they'd probably expect you to live-in, not an ideal situation for a married woman.

AE

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
We priced the local child minder, live out, not so long ago. 6am till 7pm 5 or 6 days (can't remember) a week RD$2,500 per month. Good luck, you ain't gunna make a million in child care, I pay an 11 year old kid more to walk my dogs!

Omar Duarte

Jul 27, 2011
Guys,

Don't be so negative!

My boss was looking for a professional Nanny some time ago and couldn't find any. There are some people that would gladly use mmccomm2's services.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Omar

Perhaps you should look into her other thread posts...."she has difficulty caring for her husbands child"......Cough cold symtoms and mucho dinero....jejeje