Can you imagine these in the DR

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ri2BG2qOvCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Interesting, but I don't expect to see them here anytime soon even though they would cut down on the noise and fume pollution.

There was crash test video that came up after this one. Doesn't look like there is much protection, about the same as a golf cart.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Interesting, but I don't expect to see them here anytime soon even though they would cut down on the noise and fume pollution.

There was crash test video that came up after this one. Doesn't look like there is much protection, about the same as a golf cart.
Look at all the positives. Less noise, Less polution, No need for expensive gas. So there's not much protection for the drivers in case of accidents. Hey another positive. Less idiots on the roads.

TX2DR

Mar 29, 2011
I think these are ideal for DR. Safety is relevant.
Not as safe as an SUV, but safer than the motorcycles.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Look at all the positives. Less noise, Less polution, No need for expensive gas. So there's not much protection for the drivers in case of accidents. Hey another positive. Less idiots on the roads.

You should get a franchise and open a dealership.