what are the best things to do

Megan Grinels

Jul 3, 2011
Im coming to DR traveling alone...Im staying in Boca chica. Wanted to get some ideas on the best things to do to get the most of my time. Was thinking catalina island one day santo domingo another

I want to get a good picture of life on the island, thinking about moving here

Any other fun things to do at the end of august let me know

Thanks

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
If you come to the capital, you'll have the most "experience" in the Colonial Zone. I'd arrive just after noon, which will give you time to shop, have a meal, relax in a park with a drink, find a bar and then go home :)

I don't really have specific places for you (because I'm lazy, and also would need more information about you) but if you keep that game plan, everything should be fine.

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
living in boca chica

boca chica is a fine place to live. lots to do and the beach is great. if you want to contact me, please send a message.

thanks

gari

captboink

Mar 3, 2011
another nice place to visit is the caves a few miles west of la romana. was only 1000 pesos to get in although the taxi from boca was $170 US, included a short tour of la romana. baseball here every night at 5pm, although not the real baseball(60 ft bases) but local talent is trying.

gari

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Yes, and after that sunday "son" music fest in the Colonial Zone if you want to keep on partying move down to Parada77 Bar at La Isabela Catolica...

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Im coming to DR traveling alone...Im staying in Boca chica. Wanted to get some ideas on the best things to do to get the most of my time. Was thinking catalina island one day santo domingo another

I want to get a good picture of life on the island, thinking about moving here

Any other fun things to do at the end of august let me know

Thanks

Colonial Zone Guide, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Dominican Republic - Has it all

Repblica Dominicana Completa. Portal Dominicano

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
You can visit a nice small beach near SD - President's beach or something close to that. It is a nice to look at the waves.