Museo del hombre dominicano / Villa Mella

Adan

Jun 29, 2011
Ladies and Gentlemen

I went to Santo Domingo last year , but mainly to reach La Romana (didn't stay in the capital)

I'd like to visit this town with my lady and more specially el Museo del Hombre Dominicano and Villa Mella (The legendary Congos de villa Mella)

I was told that I could find a good library in this museum

Where is the best place (safe without delicuentes...) to stay at the hotel to reach this museum and villa mella ?

Thks & Rgds

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ladies and Gentlemen

I went to Santo Domingo last year , but mainly to reach La Romana (didn't stay in the capital)

I'd like to visit this town with my lady and more specially el Museo del Hombre Dominicano and Villa Mella (The legendary Congos de villa Mella)

I was told that I could find a good library in this museum

Where is the best place (safe without delicuentes...) to stay at the hotel to reach this museum and villa mella ?

Thks & Rgds

Museo del Hombre does not have a library but is probably the best Taino museum in the world. if you want a good library go to Archivo general de nacion see Archivo General de la Naci?n

Adan

Jun 29, 2011
Thks guys

But in which area could I find a safe hotel in santo domingo ?

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
Hotel Santo Domingo..Hotel Lina.. holiday inn..marriot courtyard... etc. There are plenty of very good hotels in Santo Domingo.
Not in villa mella