taxi

Status
Not open for further replies.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
hi need a good english speaking taxi driver for the next 3 weeks on a as and when basis to use around sosua, thought you would all give me the best advice
heres hoping
trudy

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
hi need a good english speaking taxi driver for the next 3 weeks on a as and when basis to use around sosua, thought you would all give me the best advice
heres hoping
trudy

The one I and others recommend is Wilson Guzman (Wilson). Speaks good English, very friendly, easy to get along with. He has completed his university degree as a lawyer, but will be driving for at least the next 6 months or so. 809-429-2110. Tell him Ken recommended him, maybe this will help with the price. You can also try to reach him by internet:
wilsonguzman43@hotmail.com I think I have that right.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
The one I and others recommend is Wilson Guzman (Wilson). Speaks good English, very friendly, easy to get along with. He has completed his university degree as a lawyer, but will be driving for at least the next 6 months or so. 809-429-2110. Tell him Ken recommended him, maybe this will help with the price. You can also try to reach him by internet:
wilsonguzman43@hotmail.com I think I have that right.

I second that one. Wilson is the best. He is also a lawyer, if he took his exam yet. So if he has an accident you are covered. LOL

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
thank you all have been in touch with Wilson, gonna ring when need him but looking at the weather forecast it is not going to be this week that we are going to the beach,unless of course you know different.
thanks again Trudy

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I don't expect current weather to last all week.

Wilson is taking me to airport at 1 pm on Thursday so keep that in mind when making your beach plans.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
ok thanks gonna give him a ring to take us in to sosua about 10.30 on thursday so hopefully he will be able to
trudy

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
well,if you ever drove in Manhattan between yellow cabbies,you should be alright,just add last second U-turns and they cut you off,they don't actually miss you by a few feet but by inches.On the positive side,I love the fact that everyone drives the same way and nobody curses you out...lol
HELLO EVERYONE!! im thinking of renting a car, how safe is it to drive in dr??

mrlexx0

Aug 1, 2011
@nycdad, i really dont have a problem with the way people drive out there, i lived in ny so its cool.. my thing is getting stuck up out there.. Im not going out there flashy but everytime i go, they just know u living in the states..

Status
Not open for further replies.