How hard is it for a Dominican to get a Turks and Caicos visa?

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
I want my honeymoon to be at the Seven Stars resort there. There are nonstop flights from STI to Providenciales 3 times a week.

Bigocean

Nov 25, 2010
A couple of years ago I had to go to a meeting in Grand Turk along with a couple of my Dominican compatriots. They had to go to the British (UK) consulate for a visa and it was a very simple and quick process for them. Now they both have traveled a bit and have USA visas, so I don't know how that will apply in your case. I did notice that there were quite a few Dominicans working in the Turks and Caicos in the service industry, so the Dominican presence there is not rare at least. Hopefully it will be easy for your bride as well.

As a side note, I have been to the Beaches Resort on Provos with my family and it was really nice, a true five start experience. You may want to check it out as well. Good luck.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
This is from the following link: Delta - Visa and Passport Info

/ 24JUL11 / 2016 UTC

National Dominican Rep. (DO)
Destination Turks and Caicos Isl. (TC)

Turks and Caicos Isl. (TC)

Passport required.
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid
on arrival.
- Warning: if departing from the USA (regardless of any

destination passport exemptions), a valid passport and/or

accepted departure document TIRULES/R9 is required by the
US immigration authorities.

Visa required, except for A stay of max. 30 days:
- holders of a visa for Canada, United Kingdom or the USA.
Additional Information:

- Visitors are required to hold proof of sufficient funds to
cover their stay and documents required for their next
destination.

Warning:
- Visitors not holding return/onward tickets could be refused

entry.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I looked at this resort a couple times when I was planning my mini get away a couple of months ago. I liked the idea of the different theme areas such as French, Caribbean etc....Please report back on what you thought about it if this is where you decide to go. Looks like a nice place for the luna de miel.

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
My fiance has an appointment at the UK embassy in SD tomorrow. Does anyone know how the rescheduling process works if the appointment is cancelled due to the storm?

kimbjorkland

Apr 6, 2011
I helped my next door neighbor fill out the application for Cayman. What may shock you is that Cayman immigration office told me something different than what the UK embassy said in Santo Domingo. It looks like this giant PFI project has been undertaken online to 'streamline' visa applications. To get the application for visiting any of the british overseas protectorates (BVI, Cayman, Turks and Caicos, etc), you go here:

https://www.visainfoservices.com/Pages/dest_org.aspx

Pick your destination, and get the forms accordingly.

Make sure the forms are filled out before visiting the embassy, otherwise they boot you out and waste your time...