Good directions to IN and Out restaurant

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
pls adv with good directions how to get to In and Out Restaurant from punta Cana. Also need directions to Serai Restaurant from punta Cana. Tks

Last edited:

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Where exactly are you in Punta Cana....?? This would help so we can assist you with your request...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Assuming you are coming from Punta Cana Airport. Take a right where it says Bavaro and go straight. You will go around a few traffic circles, just stay straight. When you come to the point where you cross another road, you take a right. You will see a few speed bumps on your right at this point so you know you are heading in the right direction.

Just follow the road past the Barcelo hotels which will be on your right. Not too far after the Palma Real Mall the Out and In will be on your left.

For the Serai restaurant keep going towards the Center of Bavaro to the Texaco station and make a right at the gas station. The Serai is in a strip mall just a bit before the Bavaro Car Wash. I think Radio Shack is there also.

sharkstooth777

Jan 22, 2011
For the In and Out Restaurant.......t

The best reference point (once you get to Cortectio) I can provide is the extremely large panel of sign in the front right of the Cortecito Shopping Plaza. Face the front of that sign ---Turn right back towards Punta Cana (as if you are going to the airport).

The restaurant is on the right side of the road about 150 meters after that right turn . It sits back a little off of the road, and the sign is hard to see so look closely. The food and service is definitely worth taking the time to locate.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Ohhh I thougt IN-Out Burger also... So excited.. Anyone know anything close to a "Smash Burger"??? here?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Try either the filet mignon or the Fish and Chips. You won't be disappointed.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Tried to find...we called restaurant and obviously did not understand the girls directions....we were at the plaza where the German deli is and the girl told us we were 2 minutes away .. To look for a crossing and make right turn ...well we never did see a crossing ..the road continued for a long while way past Palma real shopping. We will try again but I really hope to find your wonderful restaurant ...what type of road are u off?

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
It's a little hard to see unless you know where it is. The signage is subtle and (I think) it's in a building along with one or two other businesses. Check the map that the owners posted the link to. and you can also go to google maps and zoom in to the spot using satellite view to se a real life image of the spot.

if you were headed away from Cortecito towards the airport, it's on the main road Av. Barcelo, just past the intersection with Av. Alemania (the el Dorado corner). it's about 2 "blocks" past the intersection, where the road starts to twist a little. Go slowly.. it's on the right hand side. Also, I think there's an old thread on the forum that has some pics of the outside... and IIRC there's a pic of the sign, so that you'll know what you're looking for.

once you find it you'll slap the side of your head and say "how did I miss it before!!!???"