Bayahibe real estate

vandee

Nov 26, 2003
Anyone know if there are beach front condos in Bayahibe for sale. We're looking for 2-3 bedrooms to purchase. Thanks

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
beach Front Condos

Don't get your hopes up too far. It has been a while since PJT has visited Bayahibe and most if not all beach front is taken up by resorts and/or commercial enterprises serving tourists and local fishermen. Since then there may have been changes that have encouraged growth. However, there is little beach front available for investment as the nearby National Park of the East prohibits expansion beyond established privately owned properties. If you are to find condos they will be set back from the beach zone, expect them to be pricey because of their exclusivity.

If there is another poster who has recently visited Bayahibe please pipe-in with a comment to help get a picture of the area.

Regards,

PJT

Kaki

Sep 18, 2005
Condos at the beach near Bayahibe

There is a complex at the end of Dominicus, bordering on the National Park, which is made up of condos. It is called Cadaques Caribe and I stayed there for a week in February of this year. Cadaques Caribe -- Fractional web page As a complex, there is a restaurant on site, a small grocery store, a water park for children, internet access, a secure beach, activities...and you can opt in or out of any of it. You can buy one, and then rent it out when you're not in residence, or you can rent there by the week or month or whatever you can arrange with individual condo owners. The latter option provides an opportunity for you to check it out while contemplating a purchase. I can connect you with a woman to assist with a short-term rental if you're interested. Let me know... kaki.ulan@sasktel.net

Kaki

demi56

Jun 2, 2007
bayahibewebcam.com
You cannot buy beach front condo in Bayahibe or Dominicus, the only one closer to the beach are in Cadaques as Kaki said. There are plenty of condos for sale in Dominicus, about 5 minutes from the beach but certainly not a beach view. You can buy condos in Bayahibe also in the part called Bayahibe Nuevo, but again away from the beach. I would suggest to come and see yourself, plenty of short term or long term rentals. My friend had been a Realtor in this area for many years, so if you are interested, message me and I can get you in touch with her.
Denise