is there a key cutting service in bavaro

Aug 4, 2011
Im wondering if there is a reliable place to have some new keys cut for my flat. Ive heard that its not a good idea for to have people know where I live , should I go to another town for this service.

My partner says he can find a place cheaper locally but i think that the less people that know where I live is better.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Just past the Texaco station in Fruisa on your left heading towards Plaza Bavaro. Rodriguez is the name, they have a machine for keys. Very good, also the Fereteria Americana has it too, but I had trouble with the keys made there. The one is said is good. It is basically a place selling auto parts.

It is just past the big tree.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Im wondering if there is a reliable place to have some new keys cut for my flat. Ive heard that its not a good idea for to have people know where I live , should I go to another town for this service.

My partner says he can find a place cheaper locally but i think that the less people that know where I live is better.

Charm, you might get more responses if you post in the right forum - this one is for the southwest.

Just sayin......

AE

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Charm, you might get more responses if you post in the right forum - this one is for the southwest.

Just sayin......

AE

~lol....I was just going to suggest the same thing.....perhaps a geography lesson is in order.....And I mean that in a NICE way:)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Charm is a she and living with a local "magnate" who "knows where to get it cheaper." Geography is not necessary here folks..

HB

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2011
Excuse me I mistake L'est for the west in my posting when I thought my English was almost perfect. Thank you for your help Sky and such a pretty name.