Is sosua dead like most of the post I am now reading from the north cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danceelite

Mar 22, 2007
I am astonished has some one declared a hush hush. The news that most of us want to hear about the north coast and its two main tourist cities, Sosua and Caberete not interesting and not worth mentioning. Think about it you still have a few petty squabbles here but their are no real information good or bad being related to anyone. So if you read the stories for the north coast you have zip for replies. I have been a fence dweller for years here and traveling to the north coast regularly for years as well usually every 90days or so sometimes more. Things were changing and you here were talking about it regularly a few weeks ago. What happened?

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Nothing should affect you much, just go and have your normal fun. Nothing stays the same for ever, but I gues the reasons you go will not be much affected in this equation.

pmey27

Oct 12, 2006
I was in sosua for the month of July.....much quiter than past yrs but still the ratio of chicas to tourists was tyhe same....I am married now but had a 1st time buddy come into town for a week and showed him the spots. Much more of police around now and girls were afraid of being harassed....still a great town....I even did 4 days at Casa Marina w the wife and food has improved and grounds were immaculate! I am not an all inclusive resort person but it was nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.