Breakfast delivery cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarinaR

Feb 2, 2009
Hi Guys!

Please give me info about places that can deliver breakfast in Cabarete, I will be in the Albastros for the weekend but usually sunday mornings (after a great party night ;) I dont want to cook or go out to eat something, I just want to lay by the pool, lazy me lol.

Many thanks and have a wonderfull summer weekend!

CarinaR

Feb 2, 2009
I was wondering about the same thing but, it is safe to give money to them to buy your food?
Do people in Cabarete often do this?

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
On either side of the Albatross is the French Bistro in the Hotel Kaoba Plaza and the new Belgian Bakery in the Banco Popular Plaza...both a 2 minute walk from Albatross...

Islander777

Sep 19, 2008
The best breakfast in Cabarete is at Natalie Simon, across the street on the beach, right next to Palm Beach Condos. The restaurant is called "Front Loop". I don't think a motoconcho will manage to get you take out from there, though.

For a motoconcho delivery you'll be better off getting something from Panaria Dick, like an English Breakfast or one of their breakfast pastries plus hot chocolate or coffee. But unless you negotiate all this the day before, by the time you come downstairs, find a motoconcho, give him money, and explain exactly what you want, you might as well just walk the 150 meters yourself!

CarinaR

Feb 2, 2009
Jajaja many thanks Islander absolutely true what you said!
The Front Loop suggestions souds yummy, will give a try

Status
Not open for further replies.