Endangered Species

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The rare and elusive Hooligan MotoIguana near his natural habitat, the RatMoto, ...taken at Isla Cabritos (Lago Enriquillo) National Park on the SouthWest MotoCaribe Tour. This was taken by the real www.MotoCaribe.com boss, Alida...

Moto-iguana1Small.jpg

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
INTERESTING. I was just watching HGTV earlier today, and one of those (idiotic) re-hab shows opened up with the owners of the property riding what is a nearly IDENTICAL version of that bike. They had a frame styled very much like that, (except modernized and shiney and new). The biggest difference was the addition of a bigger gas tank.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
The iguana is for sale in the JArabacoa pet shop? I know where you can get a 47cc version of the bike for $RD6000, well it was for sale 2 months ago in Jarabacoa.
What are we talking about here, the bike or the Iguana?:cheeky:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
The iguana is for sale in the JArabacoa pet shop? I know where you can get a 47cc version of the bike for $RD6000, well it was for sale 2 months ago in Jarabacoa.
What are we talking about here, the bike or the Iguana?:cheeky:
I think those are a free range MotoIguana and free range RatCub...

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Endangered indeed.

Saurus Hellsangelus hooligans.

A fiercely territorial animal which will defend its ritetoride to death using potent venom and acidic sarcasm.Do not approach unless offering insects preserved in Brugal or free gas coupons and never making eye contact.
This rare and beautiful shot shows the animal in the estatis terrestis stage, usually only used whilst making the transition between mates or drinking holes.

The rarity of this magnificent beast has been judged by scholars as being due to the lack of replacement correct sized tires and a high attrition rate due to the inability to wear a crash helmet.

Shame.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Endangered indeed.

Saurus Hellsangelus hooligans.

A fiercely territorial animal which will defend its ritetoride to death using potent venom and acidic sarcasm.Do not approach unless offering insects preserved in Brugal or free gas coupons and never making eye contact.
This rare and beautiful shot shows the animal in the estatis terrestis stage, usually only used whilst making the transition between mates or drinking holes.

The rarity of this magnificent beast has been judged by scholars as being due to the lack of replacement correct sized tires and a high attrition rate due to the inability to wear a crash helmet.

Shame.
:D

Excellent.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
What's great about these little bikes is they have a front shock mechanism which won't allow for a significant weight shift under braking and thus all braking is done with the rear brake and an auto clutch for taking off which of course leaves one hand free for a beer and sometimes two. :)