Swimming Pool Done! & Birthday Saturday

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
The swimming pool work was completed by Renaldo the Watchy/Handyman. The folks that said they were going to fix it never came back or sent materials. It would have been better for them to not get involved if they are not serious as it disappoints the kids. Same thing with the group that was coming in August = No Show BUT There is going to be a birthday party with a clown, games, face painting, popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, ice cream cake, sodas and hats!!! Thanks to my Buddy from the Capital, Uglystorm and his family, Rafael of Supermercado Olimpico, and Yanelly of UTESA all chipping in. Ther corn from the garden was eaten and said to be good but I guess that I screwed the pooch on the other vegetables. If anyone knows an english teacher who would like to start classes just let me know. I will channel my anger with the Oxygen Thieves who make promises and don't do what they say in my workout tommorow on the heavy bag.

SantiagueroRD

Bronze
Apr 20, 2011
No thanks as it is a childrens party. The situation is that the kids, all of whom have been abused and neglected live in a drug dealers former mansion but they do not have some of the basic needs met.