Possible Power Outages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Mike I
I have asked the Mods to transfer the thread on Living to this one so it can all be in one place.

I suspect that apart from the normal Tuesday outage in Sosua there will be others. They are loosing about 30 % capacity and on 20th /21st significantly more with another power plant down for maintenance.

Check your batteries , fill up the diesel and wait!!!

Olly

judypdr

Jul 23, 2011
Costambar
Someone told me that you can check online for Edenorte scheduled outages (like those in Costambar). Does anyone have that website link? I looked at the Edenorte site but my Spanish is still pretty limited so I couldn't find it right away... Thanks!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Someone told me that you can check online for Edenorte scheduled outages (like those in Costambar). Does anyone have that website link? I looked at the Edenorte site but my Spanish is still pretty limited so I couldn't find it right away... Thanks!

Portal de Circuitos - CDEEE

Select Edenorte from the first drop down menu, then your province, i.e. Puerto Plata from the next drop down menu, then type in your circuit number and click Search. Go to the 'Interruptions' tab and you will get a full week's outages shown - to select other dates just select from the calendar and click Search again. Hope this helps...

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
what is a circuit number?

If unsure of your circuit number, click Search when you have entered Distributor and Province and click Search and a list of the circuit numbers will appear - just find your area and it will give you the relevant circuit number to enter into the box. It will also indicate if you are an A, B, C or D zone, A being the highest priority and D being the least!

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Portal de Circuitos - CDEEE

Select Edenorte from the first drop down menu, then your province, i.e. Puerto Plata from the next drop down menu, then type in your circuit number and click Search. Go to the 'Interruptions' tab and you will get a full week's outages shown - to select other dates just select from the calendar and click Search again. Hope this helps...

The lower the class of service you are on, the lower the likelihood that you will receive as much service as is shown in those charts. The blackout periods shown are the best case scenario and often the blackouts are longer. That will be especially true until the power plant in Puerto Plata is back on line for those living on the North Coast.

luzcace

Aug 19, 2004
www.luzcace.info
If unsure of your circuit number, click Search when you have entered Distributor and Province and click Search and a list of the circuit numbers will appear - just find your area and it will give you the relevant circuit number to enter into the box. It will also indicate if you are an A, B, C or D zone, A being the highest priority and D being the least!

Thanks a lot, got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.