AMRATS hassling tourists in front of Rocky's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
They ordered me to park on the opposite side of the street. The cars have parked on both sides for years? They were rude and insolent. Demanded my license and registration!:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
This seems to be a big issue in Sosua these days. I can't remember ever having any trouble AT ALL 3 or 4 years ago. What exactly is the reasoning behind all this. What has caused the change, is there an official drive to cut down on illegal motorists or what? Seems many are unhappy!
We used to see the motos being confiscated, but never hassling cars or foreigners.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
They ordered me to park on the opposite side of the street. The cars have parked on both sides for years? They were rude and insolent. Demanded my license and registration!:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin:disappoin

Papa, I apologize in advance for being a typical dr1 d'bag but do you really need to start a new thread every single time you and your Haitiana Princessa are harassed?

Try buying AMRATS a soda once a week since you live in Rockybar, and perhaps they will not "harass" you. BTW parking on the right hand side of Dr Rosen has been iffy for about three years now, ask Wick or Wocky.

tambo'

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
They keep changing the rules in Sosua as Latinos just dismantled the previous structural requirement and now you can see all of the Chicas.

Suck it up Benny and get ready for some Football !

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
So you are suggesting that ''we'' just accept the actions these vermin !

Papa, I apologize in advance for being a typical dr1 d'bag but do you really need to start a new thread every single time you and your Haitiana Princessa are harassed?

Try buying AMRATS a soda once a week since you live in Rockybar, and perhaps they will not "harass" you. BTW parking on the right hand side of Dr Rosen has been iffy for about three years now, ask Wick or Wocky.

tambo'

Yeah, that will work! See ya in jail !:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yeah, that will work! See ya in jail !:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Papa,

I say you make really good friends with the head Politurd or AMRAT Queso via the proper introduction from another Gringo friend of his....hint a NYC cop that is a poster here can help. Buy him a few nice drinks or a bottle, get his cell number/bidness card, and the the next time some Politurd gnat harrasses you, tell him you are calling your good amigo the head Queso (his boss) and you are all set.

I would think you might have figured out how this works in Candyland by know!

amigo,

tambo'

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009

I wonder sometimes what you guys do to antagonize those guys... never had any problems with AMET... yes, got pulled over a couple of times, but they were always correct and polite. Had different experiences, and expensive ones, in Belgium... lol

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
being nice goes a long way, dont you think ? remember, it's THEIR country....

May 12, 2005
I wonder sometimes what you guys do to antagonize those guys... never had any problems with AMET... yes, got pulled over a couple of times, but they were always correct and polite. Had different experiences, and expensive ones, in Belgium... lol

Exactly. Never had any run ins with AMET or PN in my travels.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Since 8-21-2011, parking is allowed on both sides of the street. But, I'm beginning to get it--I am always wrong! AMRATS are perfecto! Surley, you idiots realize that the AMRATS is a worthless, corrupt organizaion! BTW, How much bribery money should I carry?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Since 8-21-2011, parking is allowed on both sides of the street. But, I'm beginning to get it--I am always wrong! AMRATS are perfecto! Surley, you idiots realize that the AMRATS is a worthless, corrupt organizaion! BTW, How much bribery money should I carry?

If you buy Badpiece and I a steak dinner @ Scotch and Sirloin, and give us the phone number of your top three Haitiana GFE's, I will give you the cell number, and business card of the Comandante and you will not ever be harassed again!

tio tambo'

jaiallen

Jul 9, 2010
$$$$. Buy the guys a beer or lunch. He's expecting something from you anyway or he wouldn't be hassling you.

Again, everything has its price. Especially in Sosua.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
The DR is a "pay now" or "pay later" country. You see, if you "pay now" you would be extended a certain "line of credit". Those business cards and cell phone numbers are not free.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
If you buy Badpiece and I a steak dinner @ Scotch and Sirloin, and give us the phone number of your top three Haitiana GFE's, I will give you the cell number, and business card of the Comandante and you will not ever be harassed again!

tio tambo'
What a deal ! Their names and cell #'s are in the mail ! Enjoy ! And dinner at el Toro, 10pm sharp !:squareeye

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Papa Benito
El Toro closed long ago - I guess you are another one of those people who post on DR1 that dont live here

OLLY

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I Like the Amet guys and here's why :

First time I was pulled over i was able to pay the fine on the SPOT and they did not confiscate my bike.

The second time they were loading up bikes and one of them stoped me and wanted to take my bike and I said no way hop on the back and let's come to an agreement and we went to police station and they wrote me a ticket and I was allowed to go to the bank and pay the fine and return with a receipt in less than time than it takes a Dominos Pizza to Arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.