travelling with 2 year old

G

Garry

Hi Flora! We will come and visit you on Sunday. My wife Debbie will be happy to play with and entertain your child. Then your husband and I can go cruisin' the area. I am a christian fellow and you can be sure he will be in good company. Being a Sunday and all, I will show him the way. There are many bars that need to be "closed" down and maybe we shall visit them and try to convert the heathens that frequent such establishments.

R

reeves, flora

I am travelling to the Dom. Republic on February 6/99 with my husband and 2 year old child.. Please advise if I need anything more than a birth certificate for my child.

As well does anyone know of any good tours that are especially for children.

M

Maria Araujo

Since you are the mother they won't really bug you about it. I do believe however, that tha child needs a passport. Make sure you have the necessary documents to prove that that is your child. I tried to take my niece with me and I couldn't becasue I didn't have the necassary paper work. Call the airline and they should be able to tell you all you need. HAVE FUN AND DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE THERE!!!! I just came back and cannot wait to go back. OH!!!!! There is a $10 feed you have to pay upon arrival at the airport if you are not a Dominican citizen. HAve fun. You will love it!!!

L

Lori

My children are 2 and 5 and they have both had their passports for all trips to the DR. The only execption was when my 2 year old was 2 months, I only used the birth cert. I had a problem on my return flight in NY. They held me had checked all my papers and I almost missed my flight to Boston. I would suggest having a passport it is safer. I must say I am American Irish and my husband is Dominican and my children do not look like me. If you are going to Santo Domingo go to Agua Splash my kids love it.

Lori