looking for a dog-lover

mxcutie

Jan 12, 2010
I live in Punta Cana and am looking to hire someone to work for me. I travel between PC and the US, and have a 1 year old dog. I'm looking for someone interested in living in Punta Cana (in their own area of the house with a bedroom and bathroom). They will be responsible for taking care of the dog (feeding, walking, playing with her, etc.) And keeping the house clean. I will pay this person as well as provide a place to live. Also, because of the nature of this job, the person would also be able to leave and take on other work during the day (an opportunity to make more $$) if anyone knows of someone that might be interested please let me know.

Debs82

Sep 9, 2011
Hi there,

I did send you a private message but as this is my first time on dr1 I am not too sure if I did it right. So I just thought I'd reply to your thread too.

I currently live in Bavaro and looking for a job and relocating to punta cana would not be a problem.

I love dogs and always had one around. When I was a kid back in France I had a husky. Since then I had 2 other dogs, a labrador and a golden retriever. I am probably part of these people that think that dogs are your best friends.

What race is yours? And what's his name?

Just a little bit of background on myself. My name is Deborah and I am French but lived in UK for 13 years and only relocated to Bavaro a few months ago.
Back in UK, I was a manager of a pub-nightclub for nearly 10 years.

Well I don't want to bore you with too much detail but do not hesitate to contact me if you need any more information.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Is Punta Cana near Puerto Plata?
I don't have a Dominican map and am too lazy to try to navigate mapquest to find out.
Thanks
Der Fish

If you are too lazy to search for where the place is I doubt she would be interested in you walking and playing with he dog, don't you think? That's pretty lazy:tired: