Food

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
The way I see it in the past few days alot of the old timers and me included (no offense now) talking about is the great Hamburger and the Pizza which we all love 'em both but theres gotta be another pigout food out there and don't include Nathans or Sabrett dogs we been there already so wadda ya think yeah i'm getting hungry.
Any Dominican favorites?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Any Gyros? mmmmm Lamb!!!!
Not lamb, but there is a serious gyro place on the autopista a mile or so south of Plaza Jacaranda. I think it's called Parada Aleman. AZB did a photo essay on the place a while back. It's where we always stop for a gyros on the way back from the capital. It's owned by 2 Turkish and German guys, and had a German bakery/sweet shop.

Really, really, really good...

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
I love empanadas sold by the street vendors, stuffed with chicken or chicken and cheese with lots of ranchero hot sauce mmm... the ones sold in Los Sufridos next to the baseball field are the best I've had.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I love empanadas sold by the street vendors, stuffed with chicken or chicken and cheese with lots of ranchero hot sauce mmm... the ones sold in Los Sufridos next to the baseball field are the best I've had.

stuffed with chicken, says Shiraz. you sure?

DMD53

Jun 8, 2011
How about some Lambi a la vinagreatte had the best at El Moquito? in POP about 1 mile past the Alamo rental car going to airport.