Renting in Bavaro

lea126

Jul 21, 2011
Hi, hope your all OK.

I have posted before about looking for a rental in the Bavaro area but am still finding it frustrating!!

I am looking for a one bed near Los Corales or El Corticeito area. My Fiance is in the Bavaro and has been to see a few apartments already. We have found a few through some rental agencies but I am more keen on dealing with an owner direct.

I know the best thing to do is to go out and look for something. My Fiance has been out and about, but doesnt always have the time due to the hours he works.

I was wondering if anybody has any contacts for anybody.

I am looking for a month to month rental. Not necesserly one with a contract.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks Lea

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, hope your all OK.

I have posted before about looking for a rental in the Bavaro area but am still finding it frustrating!!

I am looking for a one bed near Los Corales or El Corticeito area. My Fiance is in the Bavaro and has been to see a few apartments already. We have found a few through some rental agencies but I am more keen on dealing with an owner direct.

I know the best thing to do is to go out and look for something. My Fiance has been out and about, but doesnt always have the time due to the hours he works.

I was wondering if anybody has any contacts for anybody.

I am looking for a month to month rental. Not necesserly one with a contract.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks Lea

Check you PM...I sent you a message...

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
You won't get a decent place without a contract if you are living with a Dominican, infact you probably will expect to pay a higher deposit than if it was you and another foreigner.
Really your boy should beable to find a place in Bavaro, there are more unoccupied then occupied and you can really name your price if you meet the right person.
You can find 1 bedroomed, furnished with pool or 100mts to the beach for $300-400 per month on the stretch between Bibijagua and El Corticito.
But as you say, you are going to really struggle if you are not there, infact if you boy can't do it then I'd suggest booking into a hotel for a few days, or why not just go and live with your boyfriend until you can find something?
Sorry I can't pass any contacts but I ony know agents and I wouldn't trust them as far as I could kick them.