Night life info...

LIZ87

Sep 7, 2010
Hello,

I am returning to Santo Domingo within a few days and want to know what is going on this weekend.

It is my friend birthday so I would really like to show him a great time.

Any ideas? I am familiar with the area. I been to Jet Set and Platinum night club and it was nice. If there is any clubs with an artist attending, please do tell.

Thank You

LIZ87

Sep 7, 2010
I would like something chill and cool. I mean i don't mind, I would like to hear your suggestions for both. I am open to all types of music. We are from age 24- 30 so I would like to be around mature people. Thank You

Caribbeandreamto

Advertiser
Mar 26, 2011
caribbeandreamto.net
Ok I would definitely check out Cinema Cafe in the Plaza de la Cultura. Also, Casa de Teatro and el Bar de Odalis in the Colonial Zone. Those are chill spots.

For lively, stop by las Ruinas de San Francisco from about 6pm-9pm on Sunday for an outdoor concert by Grupo Bonye. Atarazana 9 is a great spot to dance in the Colonial Zone and Avenida Venezuela on the east side is Santo Domingo's party strip.

EverythingJeff

Oct 31, 2010
www.facebook.com
Sounds like we have similar tastes :)

Friday I'm off to Cafe Belgrado and Platnium (mind you I've never been to either).

Onno's is always a good choice as well, more American dance music.

Aspire

Nov 11, 2007
There is also an Akon concert on Saturday night along the Malecon near Nunez de Caceres. Ave. Venezuela on the east side is always a good scene Friday or Saturday night, and there is a new club there that someone spent a good deal of money on, I think it is called Euphoria...