Keeping Mr. Happy... Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
I never thought that I would post to this forum but ... well here I am.

After being here for some time and watching others I just have to make some observations and comments.

I see older and rather not so good looking men and women with a friend. OK. But what I also see is that the friend has been around for a while also... with other men and women.

An older man has rented down the street and every day brings a young girl or boy home for a few hours. They ain't doing yard or house work.

A group of about 7 men from N.Y. have rented down the street in a larger house. The motos coming and going with girls and ? all day. Some have "hooked up" and others change out for new or ???

Years of seeing the sex tourist, both men and women, I see some of the same workers. Some with a man today and some with a woman the next.

But what I see mostly in most of the sex tourist, both men and women, I would not want to shake hands with. That simple.

So why would anyone want to dip Mr. Happy into someplace that a sex tourist, a person that I don't want to meet or know and can not get a "date" at home want to put his Mr. Happy into a place where this other Mr. Happy was using this morning?

Think about it! Visualize the sex tourist that you see on the streets and then ???

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
some people like that sort of thing I suppose, some get a thrill out of paying for sex even though they could get it for free .Some people just pay to talk or pop balloons together, who knows what they do in their own home, I suppose its up to them as long as everyone is of consenting age,

some people like that sort of thing I suppose, some get a thrill out of paying for sex even though they could get it for free .Some people just pay to talk or pop balloons together, who knows what they do in their own home, I suppose its up to them as long as everyone is of consenting age,
I agree to some extent, problem is exploiting the other (some might say takes 2 to tango, I say poverty) If these men and women were so willing why not do it at home instead of encouraging a trade thousand of miles away from home? Have a mate, a mistress/lover or just talking to their better half if it is the case? I am not for nor against prostitution, I am against taking advantage of the other. And what I've seen and listened to is... Cannot even find the words and I am a very respectful person. Girls, say we are looking for a nice man. Last one who told me this got pregnant. Some men say: someone to talk to. Others, I cannot even start talking about them. One "sells" wigs to get the girls and argue for 30 pesos. The other tells the story that he was a sailor, hence grew up with prostitutes. Each time, I visit, I get a story or a stupid guy trying to tell me his story hit on me (like last time I had to stay longer for business) and G.D knows I am no Raquel Welch at my age. People are lacking affection, yes. But people should never take advantage of others, and there are many. Will always remember a beautiful young girl no older than 15 waiting so a &^*&^(& would buy her a drink. Sorry for the mistakes, too tired to read myself

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If these men and women were so willing why not do it at home instead of encouraging a trade thousand of miles away from home?

Just in case you are as naive as you sound, here is the answer-to access the same quality of companionship at home, the prices are beyond the reach of the average guy, and the dynamics are very mercenary. No hanging out in the colmado listening to all those sweet "Ay Pappis" being whispered in your ear. So they go where it's affordable.

Also, it's the age-old story of the ego boost their dollars represent to poor chicas. Tourist gets to play Big Daddy on their Fantasy Island getaway. Keep in mind that $100 US is around 3650 Dominican pesos-a lot of money to a poor Dominican. In the US, it's...$100...and that ain't going to impress noooooobody.

Have a mate, a mistress/lover or just talking to their better half if it is the case?

HA!!! You cannot be serious!!!

So why would anyone want to dip Mr. Happy into someplace that a sex tourist, a person that I don't want to meet or know and can not get a "date" at home want to put his Mr. Happy into a place where this other Mr. Happy was using this morning?

Think about it! Visualize the sex tourist that you see on the streets and then ???

There is a saying amongst Dominicans that with a little Soap and water its as good as new!!!!!

Ringo,
I agree with you. I, since last visit, have refused to even say hello to some people. Some exploit misery for they own benefits. What goes around, comes around, I like to believe.

Whos exploiting who?????? Its a very simple business transaction and how is it exploiting people who would not have any other source of income if it werent for that tourist.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Exactly! Its open to argument who is exploiting who? Without question it helps the Dominican economy. As far as age of consent its a police problem. Personally I find it entertaining to see the old gringos walking hand in hand with the young putas
both wearing a big smile. If its exploitation they both seem to be enjoying it.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
there is more prostitution going on amoungst Dominicans than sex tourists.

which brings to light a greater question: "if you were to pay a Dominican women to be your girlfriend, how much would you pay?" I keep trying to explain what real prostitution is they dont understand the globally interpreted definition.

I ask because all the women tell me it is customary for the men to give them money but never say how much that is. They throw out numbers like 1/2 their monthly expenses but, yea, I dont know, that sounds too flexible and inconsistent. To me the minute you start giving her money is the same minute she knows she has to increase her monthly expenses to get the same amount or more out of you next time. It becomes like a non-profit organization in the US. In order to request the same budget for next year you have to exceed your budget for this year and then some.

So when you put someone on your payroll, how much is it that you do?

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
which brings to light a greater question: "if you were to pay a Dominican women to be your girlfriend, how much would you pay?" I keep trying to explain what real prostitution is they dont understand the globally interpreted definition.

I ask because all the women tell me it is customary for the men to give them money but never say how much that is. They throw out numbers like 1/2 their monthly expenses but, yea, I dont know, that sounds too flexible and inconsistent. To me the minute you start giving her money is the same minute she knows she has to increase her monthly expenses to get the same amount or more out of you next time. It becomes like a non-profit organization in the US. In order to request the same budget for next year you have to exceed your budget for this year and then some.

So when you put someone on your payroll, how much is it that you do?

I go back to the OP and would ask: How much will you need to pay for medical expenses to fix what is now a Mr. Sad?

Again... look at the sex tourist that are all around. Most are not and have not lived a healthy lifestyle and it shows. Is it that they don't care what they have given and/or gotten? Who they give it to next? Does the next sex tourist even think about this?

I've never seen any figures on STDs/HIV in the D.R. I wonder why?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
All very entertaining. The internet has 100's of sites dedicated to hookers, pimps, johns etc, suggest you use Google and go find them.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.