Private house to Rent IN Constanza

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Hi guys! We are looking for a private house to Rent for a weekend in Constanza. There will be 6 to 8 of us. And 4 small dogs. We have been to Jarabacoa many times but this time want to stay in Constanza. Looking Weekend of 10-27 Thru 10-30

Thank you in advance for your help!

Steven

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Great Idea LaLouve! But they don't allow dogs. And I have called 3 times and emailed 2 with no response. But that would be a great option! Looks like a great place and I have heard many good things.

Steven

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi guys! We are looking for a private house to Rent for a weekend in Constanza. There will be 6 to 8 of us. And 4 small dogs. We have been to Jarabacoa many times but this time want to stay in Constanza. Looking Weekend of 10-27 Thru 10-30

Thank you in advance for your help!

Steven

Those of us with animals get very attached and I understand you and your friends wanting your buddies with you. Most places that rent do not share that same feeling.

You don't have staff at home that will tend to the dogs? Have you thought of boarding them?

My wife and I are off to Jarabacoa for a few days and have to leave our dogs and horses in the care of two employees that will be living on the property while we are gone. It has taken a week to go over the details.. and over and over and over.

We are REALLY looking forward to NOT have to deal with our buddies.... none of them. At all. Period.

Guess where we are going? To a horse show in Jarabacoa. But they aint' our horses.

If on the North Coast you can call Judy's Pet Lodge for boarding. Animal Rescue | Dog Adoptions Dominican Republic | Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Good luck and have a good time.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Those of us with animals get very attached and I understand you and your friends wanting your buddies with you. Most places that rent do not share that same feeling.

You don't have staff at home that will tend to the dogs? Have you thought of boarding them?

My wife and I are off to Jarabacoa for a few days and have to leave our dogs and horses in the care of two employees that will be living on the property while we are gone. It has taken a week to go over the details.. and over and over and over.

We are REALLY looking forward to NOT have to deal with our buddies.... none of them. At all. Period.

Guess where we are going? To a horse show in Jarabacoa. But they aint' our horses.

If on the North Coast you can call Judy's Pet Lodge for boarding. Animal Rescue | Dog Adoptions Dominican Republic | Asociacin De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosa, Inc.

Good luck and have a good time.

Are you going up to see Paso Finos?

SDF123

May 19, 2008
Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. I didn't see anything on DR1 rentals. If I missed something let me know.

In Jarabacoa we stay at a great place called Mia Vista and Papo lets us bring our dogs. 809-344-4809 is his number. Migali makes the best Beans and Chivo this gringo has ever had.

Sometimes if you look hard enough you don't have to compromise.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Thank you everyone for the great suggestions. I didn't see anything on DR1 rentals. If I missed something let me know.

In Jarabacoa we stay at a great place called Mia Vista and Papo lets us bring our dogs. 809-344-4809 is his number. Migali makes the best Beans and Chivo this gringo has ever had.

Sometimes if you look hard enough you don't have to compromise.
Mi Vista is a really nice exoerience.

Try Alto Cerro in Constanza. That have all sorts of accomodations in a beautiful setting. They are up the hill close to the airport.

SDF123

May 19, 2008
cobraboy!! You always have great suggestions for that area! Thanks. I called left a message and sent an online request!