New Years Eve on the North Coast

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
Hi all,

I will be in the Sosua area over Christmas and New Years Eve, while I have been in the area before i have not been at christmas or new years. Where is the best place in your opinion in terms of parties and events.

From my experience i would think it would be more likely that Cabarete would offer the most in terms of partying. I am 28 year old male so in that respect I feel Cabarete might be the place. Is there any 'do not miss' events you residents would recommend over Christmas and New Years eve in either area?

Thanks

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Christmas and Christmas Eve are pretty quiet in Cabarete and Sosua. Overall during the week is pretty crowded in both towns....each has a different and obvious appeal, depending on what you're looking for.

On New Year's Eve there is a HUGE party on the beach in Cabarete...definitely a "do not miss" event.

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
Christmas and Christmas Eve are pretty quiet in Cabarete and Sosua. Overall during the week is pretty crowded in both towns....each has a different and obvious appeal, depending on what you're looking for.

On New Year's Eve there is a HUGE party on the beach in Cabarete...definitely a "do not miss" event.

Thanks for the information, the NYE party on Cab Beach sounds awesome, i did see an advertisment for the NIKKI Beach NYE Party which looks cool.

I guess with a lot of people who live abroad returning home etc as well as the influx of people from the US and Europe etc its going to be a really busy time. Im sure glad Ive got my accom sorted out.

Thanks again

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
Oh, you gotta be in Cabarete for NYE! It's a great place, lots of fun to be had on the beach, and I recall the party still going at around 10am on NYDay...so a good choice, for sure :) Have a great time, and hey maybe we should get some threads started shortly out here for where the best parties are throughout the country for NYE! I'm sure that's going to be starting up soon.

Have an awesome trip! :)

Montago

Feb 15, 2011
Oh, you gotta be in Cabarete for NYE! It's a great place, lots of fun to be had on the beach, and I recall the party still going at around 10am on NYDay...so a good choice, for sure :) Have a great time, and hey maybe we should get some threads started shortly out here for where the best parties are throughout the country for NYE! I'm sure that's going to be starting up soon.

Have an awesome trip! :)

Thanks so much.. :) im sure it will be an awesome vacation :)
I agree with the NYE Threads ill keep an eye out for whats happening. and yeah Cabarete certainly seems to be the place to be, hopefully ill make it till dawn on NY Day lol