Looking for someone to travel back in time with me

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I'm looking for someone who can travel back in time with me to help me look for my lost dog, Jesus. i can pay you after we find Jesus and bring him back home. you have to bring your own food. i only have enough dog biscuits for myself and Jesus. i have only traveled back in time once before and it was very hot. Bring lots of water. i only have enough for me and Jesus.

PS. I'm only looking for females to travel back in time with. Time portals are sometimes hard to find; you might want to bring a jacket.

I forgot to mention that if you want to travel back in time with me, you will need to be single and female be able to get off work for an extended period of time. also, please bring with you your own dog biscuits.

Also, we will want to travel as light and practical as possible for the journey--no big hair, no high-heels, no perfume, and no luggage. Bring deodarant, please!

Serious inquires only!

Sincerely, Frank

slas7713

Aug 9, 2004
What's he on?? Reminds me of the guy who said he went to the future and they had self cleaning underwear and that Elvis was still alive.

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
I can think of only a few reasons for the differences in Frank's posting about work to this latest spate of threads

1. he has a split personality
2. he left his account open and this is someone's idea of a joke
3. he has taken some mind altering chemicals (?legal or not - don't know?)

I was enjoying a poster that used paragraphs for long posts before these alternative type posts appeared

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
2. he left his account open and this is someone's idea of a joke
3. he has taken some mind altering chemicals (?legal or not - don't know?)

I think you are spot on, either or, he seemed like an intelligent guy, even if unable to fend off vendors. But you never know maybe Cabarete has taken a haul of strong LSD, wouldn't be unheard of. Digging up dead women, liquidation, selling pet monkeys and now this?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Maybe he's just lonely and really, really needs to find his dog, Jesus.

Haven't y'all ever heard the saying "That man needs to find Jesus"?

I think he's looking for the right Woman (no big hair, etc) to help him do just that. I get it.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
Giveadogahome,

Man, it's a tough crowd here. i was just trying break up the seriousness of topics by injecting some absurd humour into things.

I think you are spot on, either or, he seemed like an intelligent guy, even if unable to fend off vendors. But you never know maybe Cabarete has taken a haul of strong LSD, wouldn't be unheard of. Digging up dead women, liquidation, selling pet monkeys and now this?