Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Rockys Condos

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Rockys Condos

    Guys,

    I am busy planning my next vacation to sosua. I am thinking of hiring a room or Condo in Rockys.

    Can anyone tell me is the air con good there? It sure has great reviews from that tripadvicer website.

    Plus i figured it would be a great place to hang out and meet some new buds.

    Chuck

  2. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
  3. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If the air con is as important to you as you make out Id email the establishment Chuck.

  4. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
  5. #3
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If memory serves me right, only 2 of the rooms at the restaurant have AC and it is extra. The condos all have AC with seperate units in the BR and living areas. The Tradewinds condos are convenient to both downtown and the beach.

  6. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
  7. #4
    Silver
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,910
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rick really should be answering this question, but perhaps he is reluctant to promote his business, as it is frowned upon by the board.

    In any event, to the best of my knowledge, all the rooms at Rocky's have AC now, but there is an extra charge (something like $5 a night extra, I think). All the condos have AC, and the ones right across the street on Dr. Rosen are very conveniently located.

    Belmont, you are correct that at one time there were only 2 rooms with AC, but Rick has been doing continuous upgrades since he bought the place, a little bit at a time.

    Wow, I just realized Rick purchased Rocky's almost 3 years ago. Time flies.

  8. Likes Dafishguy, Bronxboy liked this post
  9. #5
    Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    30
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    My wife and I stayed at the condo across the street from the bar 1st floor last Feb.
    Really big patio to sit on.
    Air con was in the bedroom only and ran real cold if needed.
    The only thing lacking was a table to sit at to eat or maybe some high bar stools so you could sit at the counter to eat.
    The condo was cleaned daily by the staff.

  10. Likes Dafishguy, Chuck Riley. liked this post
  11. #6
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    58
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Thanks

    hi guys,

    Sorry for the delay, i had a bunch of problems with my cattle on my farm. so tending to these guys took over lately.

    Well guys i am so grateful to all of your answers which really answered my question. rockys place seems a nice bet for my trip this february hopefully.

    while i am here can i please take this opportunity to say what a nice bunch of people some of you are on this site. ive become a regular observer of the site (strictly North Coast lol ) and the regular guys who are so generous with sharing your help and guidance. You guys are great and long should you keep it up coz new people like me are ever so gratefull.

    all the very best

    Chuck R

  12. Likes Dafishguy liked this post
  13. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,519
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Riley. View Post
    hi guys,

    Sorry for the delay, i had a bunch of problems with my cattle on my farm. so tending to these guys took over lately.
    Well guys i am so grateful to all of your answers which really answered my question. rockys place seems a nice bet for my trip this february hopefully.
    You should realize that if you were to somehow smuggle a side of beef in your luggage, you could finance your complete stay.

  14. Likes CoreyH, Dafishguy liked this post
  15. #8
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catcherintherye View Post
    Rick really should be answering this question, but perhaps he is reluctant to promote his business, as it is frowned upon by the board.

    In any event, to the best of my knowledge, all the rooms at Rocky's have AC now, but there is an extra charge (something like $5 a night extra, I think). All the condos have AC, and the ones right across the street on Dr. Rosen are very conveniently located.

    Belmont, you are correct that at one time there were only 2 rooms with AC, but Rick has been doing continuous upgrades since he bought the place, a little bit at a time.

    Wow, I just realized Rick purchased Rocky's almost 3 years ago. Time flies.
    Rick needs to be a paid advertiser to plug his own operation
    3rd party non-connected responses are fine.

  16. Dislikes Dafishguy, Chuck Riley., Papa Benito, siegs disliked this post
  17. #9
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,072
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So Ricks post and my posts are deleted???? Rick answered a customers question, he didn't plug his operation. Replying only shows customers service. And mine was deleted because I supported him answering a question?? What a freaken joke this board is.

  18. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hlywud View Post
    Rick needs to be a paid advertiser to plug his own operation
    3rd party non-connected responses are fine.
    Then tell Robert to TAKE MY MONEY. I have tried now for over a year to get him to allow me to PAY for advertising and he just ignors me. Wud, I ask you, what's up with that?!?!? I'll send YOU the money IF that would get this crap handled once and for all. You asked for this response Wud. Yes, I am VERY frustrated!

    It is not like I haven't TRIED folks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •