Will the OP ever know ?

Few days ago, I wrote a post asking how the DR was envisioning building cities (title was Now that we are officially 7 billions). I asked the moderator to put it where fit and so it went to the Off Topic section without taking into account that I do not have those 500 points/posts to access that section. Will you please let me know how the discussion evolved and if any of my questions were answered?:D

LaLouve in Kafka Land :D might as well laugh about it eh?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Last post was on 11/1/11. not that much traffic in that thread. :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Few days ago, I wrote a post asking how the DR was envisioning building cities (title was Now that we are officially 7 billions). I asked the moderator to put it where fit and so it went to the Off Topic section without taking into account that I do not have those 500 points/posts to access that section. Will you please let me know how the discussion evolved and if any of my questions were answered?:D

LaLouve in Kafka Land :D might as well laugh about it eh?

It "turned out" badly. About a dozen and a half posts and an ultimate argument (yep, once again) about abortion.

Sorry

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Next time work a some funny words into your title and put it in here (clown bin). As long as no one is fighting the mods won't notice. Shhhh don't tell the mods. ;)

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
From thinking cities to abortion? Wow! Only in DR1

This is precisely why this forum is so exciting. Post will veer off topic then all of the sudden get back on topic.

Also I don't agree on the 500 post to have access to "off topic" threads. I also don't agree on the decision of moving threads to "Off Topic", specially when a poster creats a thread with less then 500 points then one on the Mods decides to place it in "Off Topic", how is the creater of said thread going to have access to his own thread if he/she has not acquired sufficient points/posts?

Just thinking out loud, Its a thursday and I have nothing to do.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Next time work a some funny words into your title and put it in here (clown bin). As long as no one is fighting the mods won't notice. Shhhh don't tell the mods. ;)

Only smiles are allowed in the Clown Bin

:D

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Well there is that great ad for condoms to make you smile. The one with a penis grafitti on a toilet wall? Tries to get at a vagina also written on the wall?? Best condom ad in many years!!

HB

And here in the DR a 16 year old, un-wed girl from, where else, Boca Chica was the mother of the DR 7 billionth baby....Sh!t how could they get any lower any more ironic than that???? To give birth at 16 you are probably screwing at 14 and 15...so we have babies having babies...and then they grow up and vote!!!

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

So go clean up your room!!!!!! lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gJeH2jdMamI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
So go clean up your room!!!!!! lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gJeH2jdMamI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I could honestly say my room has never, ever looked like that. On a lighter note, I will play this video to my two girls when they return from school, their rooms do look like this.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
This is precisely why this forum is so exciting. Post will veer off topic then all of the sudden get back on topic.

Also I don't agree on the 500 post to have access to "off topic" threads. I also don't agree on the decision of moving threads to "Off Topic", specially when a poster creats a thread with less then 500 points then one on the Mods decides to place it in "Off Topic", how is the creater of said thread going to have access to his own thread if he/she has not acquired sufficient points/posts?

~Yes Taino...thinking out loud and now you are only 76 posts away from seeing and posting on the Off Topic Thread...lol....as am I one step closer:cheeky:

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
~Yes Taino...thinking out loud and now you are only 76 posts away from seeing and posting on the Off Topic Thread...lol....as am I one step closer:cheeky:

You'll be disappointed. It's where we post ho's go to vent.

canadandy

Apr 17, 2008

If they move a thread to off topic that was created by a non-member, he should at least be able to follow his own thread. Or give him membership.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Here's the last post on your thread as of the time of this post:
by Chip on November 1st, 2011:

No offense BK but the last time I remembered you don't speak Spanish very well nor are married to a Dominican so I think it is very doubtful what you are posted give too that you are prone to "assuming", for lack of a more pc term.

People have lots of children here in the DR because 1. Kids are still seen as something to be cherished, 2. Abortion is illegal and frowned upon, 3. Men still like women and vice versa.

That should tell you a lot!

(With the typical bad English grammar........)