Villas in Sosua

HJL3

Nov 8, 2011
Hello everyone-

I am new and this is literally my first message. I was wondering what site I need to use to find villas in Sosua-or close enough. I will need about 3 villas for the month of April or May. Please point me in the right direction.

HJL3

Nov 8, 2011
Thank you everyone with your responses--i will look into your suggestions

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
NOT BRBO anymore.

Check it out again. The OWNERS of vacation rentals are in revolt.

It is not by owners anymore and the agents are doing "bait and switch".

Several owners advertise what they have and I KNOW that they do'nt have it. Gym, handball, tennis, sailing, 5 golf courses?... all on the property. I've read them all over and over.

AND THE PRICES? What a joke.... when some of the above are not even close.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Hmm, looks like Ringo's in a bad mood.

I've stayed at RH several times, never had a bad experience there. Someone (other than me) needs to lighten up a bit this evening....

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
The op asked for website with villas for rent in Sosua. I was trying to be helpful and gave him some sites based in US and some in DR. As did other posters. No need to be quite so nasty Ringo.

matilda

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
The op asked for website with villas for rent in Sosua. I was trying to be helpful and gave him some sites based in US and some in DR. As did other posters. No need to be quite so nasty Ringo.

matilda

Being helpful is great.

But being truthful should not be confussed with being nasty. The truth often can appear as being nasty.

Not nasty.... just the truth.

Kind regards.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
If you are looking for a villa and want the best, there is only one place, SeaHorse Ranch, nothing else comes close.
That is true, but some would rather spend 150-200/night at Casa Linda versus 800-1200/night at SeaHorse for 3 bedrooms.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
If you are looking for a villa and want the best, there is only one place, SeaHorse Ranch, nothing else comes close. Annama runs the office rentals now and just say "84" sent you :)

Does that get you The TSM discount?

singletravel

Oct 13, 2003
That is true, but some would rather spend 150-200/night at Casa Linda versus 800-1200/night at SeaHorse for 3 bedrooms.

I agree with you, just stating if he wants the best :). I think he said he wants "3" villas and not 3 bedrooms?

Does that get you The TSM discount?

I'm sure if you rent 3 villas the office will give you a nice discount, doesn't matter who you are :)

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
I agree with you, just stating if he wants the best :). I think he said he wants "3" villas and not 3 bedrooms?
I was comparing 3 bedroom prices against 3 bedroom prices. Casa Linda doesn't have 6 bedroom villas as does SeaHorse. He can compare the prices for the size he wants, just giving a comparison of equal number of bedrooms.

TStroman3

Sep 11, 2011
Chris at Casa Linda has been absolutely amazing. I will NEVER go anywhere esle!!! I am set up for a 10 day st
ay as well as a 7 week stay.... QUALITY vs.... anything else!!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Then you are an idiot and you have exceptionally poor information sources. My wife does not and has never operated a vacation rental business.

Check your facts, slap yourself and stop being stupid.

Actually, Ringo is not an idiot, more of a putz that goes out of his way to be so!