7 organic yellow lemons...free to a good home!

Vinyasa

Bronze
Dec 22, 2010
www.kieranbarry.com
My girlfriend brought them over and didnt use them and i prefer the green ones, so if anyone in the sosua area wants them, they're yours...just get in touch!

I will be coming into sosua this afternoon and then again this evening for the jazz festival if you want them

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
My girlfriend brought them over and didnt use them and i prefer the green ones, so if anyone in the sosua area wants them, they're yours...just get in touch!

I will be coming into sosua this afternoon and then again this evening for the jazz festival if you want them

Yes please I will take them and pay you for them 829 729 2959

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hmm, slicing them up, squeezing them to death... :ninja:

donP

Yes I am slicing them to death as we speak.

One great jesture deserves another so I am donating more toys to Rocky's annual Charity drive so the kids can have Christmas presents.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Do we bring presents to the Thanksgiving meal or is paying for the meal our contribution?

SHALENA

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Yes I am slicing them to death as we speak.

One great jesture deserves another so I am donating more toys to Rocky's annual Charity drive so the kids can have Christmas presents.

~Mike as always a nice Humanitarian jesture.....and we know how you love the "lemons" n not de "Limons"..lol....we take them for granted here in the US....we get them year round...it's so nice that the posters remember who likes what, when, where and how.....nice community gathering...we are not all callus and doubtful....more giving and caring....IMO...enjoy your sour....I am sure the children will remember the Christmas givings...

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
wish I can the seeds to plant them here in Santiago

I will save the seeds as they may grow in Santiago as I researched this and at your altitude it may be possible and you will be well recognized for the new pioneer in the yellow lemon citrus industrie that could export this prosperous crop to the other Islands where they are not available.

I used to be a Yacht Chef and travelled the Caribbean islands and one thing you will never find from the DR to Trinadad and Tobago is a Yellow Lemon

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Please forgive me but I have NO holiday spirit. Never did, never will.

What I meant was, there is a mafia of fruit growers bent on the non-introduction of yellow lemons in the DR.
This has to be true because if anyone ever tried yellow lemons (vs the key limes that are permitted here) they would clearly realize how vastly superior yellow lemons are. In our DR world, they are simply not allowed.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Please forgive me but I have NO holiday spirit. Never did, never will.

What I meant was, there is a mafia of fruit growers bent on the non-introduction of yellow lemons in the DR.
This has to be true because if anyone ever tried yellow lemons (vs the key limes that are permitted here) they would clearly realize how vastly superior yellow lemons are. In our DR world, they are simply not allowed.

I can live with that and I like key limes but have never seen any available.

Either or is fine but I want what I want as early as I can possibly get it.

Happy Thanksgiving Windy and I will buy you and your Wife A free Turkey Dinner at Rocky's so we can finally meet!

I will give you a live Turkey and you can slice his head off and then you can bury the Hatchet!

I will not call the police if you don't!