Italian real estate agent needed

tee

Bronze
Sep 14, 2007
Cabarete
We are looking for an Italian sales agent to join our rapidly expanding team. The candidate must be Italian and speak fluent English, both spoken and written. Own transport and knowledge of the area is a must. Come join one of the largest real estate companies on the North coast.
Please PM me for more details.

Abuela

Bronze
May 13, 2006
...and the "area" to know is...??? Planet Earth, entire Caribbean, just Dominican Republic... I don't speak Italian (not interested in selling real estate either) but you may want to clarify.

well....it is under the North Coast category so.......

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
well....it is under the North Coast category so.......

Oh, so the lucky individual needs to know every place between Monti Cristi and Las Galeras? Or I guess they could imply, using the DR1 regions, that the individual needs to know Puerto Plata, Luperon, Sosua, Cabarete, Playa Grande, Rio San Juan, Cabrera, Nagua? Either one of those is nonsense.

I'm just suggesting they tighten up the information a tad so an interested party doesn't waste his/her time.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Give Bruno a call. He owns Villa Serena, an aparthotel in Puerto Plata. He is Italian, in fact the honorary Italian Consul in Puerto Plata. He probably can hook you up to the right person. 809-307-5226